Erza Scarlet will protect her guild from Death Battle

Name: Erza Scarlet

Name: Erza Scarlet

Origin: Fairy Tail

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 109 Ibs

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Classification: Human, Mage, Fairy Tail Guild Member, Seventh Guild Master of Fairy Tail

Theme:

Kokonoe: Hundreds of years ago, Dragons and Humans were at war. As the war progressed, one human stood to create a type of magic to fight against the Dragons. This woman was Irene Belserion.

Junko: There was just one problem. You see, there's a side effect of using Dragon Slayer magic. If overused, it risks turning you into a Dragon. And because of this, she was locked away, tortured, beaten, and humiliated all while she was pregnant.

Kokonoe: One day she had finally snapped and turned herself into a complete Dragon, killing her husband and escaping.

Junko: After that, she flew around for a couple of hundred years before actually having the child. But being too afraid of what she might do to it, she left the child at a random village.

Kokonoe: This child was Erza, and her life in this village was fairly peaceful...

Junko: Until some occult guys came and trash the place, taking the children and forcing them to build a tower to resurrect the God they worshipped...

Kokonoe: Right. This all happened while she was only 11 by the way. And she eventually lost her right eye too.

Junko: Jesus Christ, her family can't get a break can they?

Kokonoe: Well, she did receive her last name from her prison friend, Jellal. She also managed to unlock her magical powers and help her friends escape... but ended up going alone after Jellal turned into a huge dick.

Junko: Well, at least she found a family in Fairy Tail guild, making friends and even gaining a new eye.

Kokonoe: Not only that, but she became a powerhouse. She's the youngest member to ever reach S-rank and once she grew up, she already had tremendous strength.

 She's the youngest member to ever reach S-rank and once she grew up, she already had tremendous strength