Yang Xiao Long vs Leone: Kill the Blond

Dizzy: Speed and intelligence are great and all, but sometimes it's better to let your fist do the talking

Dizzy: Speed and intelligence are great and all, but sometimes it's better to let your fist do the talking. And these two blondes know this no better.

Junko: Yang Xiao Long, everyone's favorite one-armed hunter in RWBY!

Akame: And Leone, the beau- *ahem* incredibly tough cat girl in Akame ga Kill.

Dizzy: I'm Dizzy, she's Akame and that's Junko.

Junko: And it's time for a Death Battle!

Yang was walking in a small town as she was looking for her sister

Yang was walking in a small town as she was looking for her sister. She saw another girl, Leone, and approached her.

Yang: Hey, you wouldn't have happened to see a girl in a red hood would you?

Leone turned to face her.

Leone: Hm? Hmm... maybe. Come on, let's talk somewhere else.

Yang shrugged her shoulders and followed Leone into a bar. There she explained that she was looking for her teammates.

Leone: Hmm... I think I know a guy who seen one of them. But he hates to be talked to without cash and I'm dead broke.

Yang: Hm? Oh, no problem. I got some right here.

Yang pulled out a bag of coins.

Yang: Would this be enough?

Leone: And then some!

Leone quickly grabbed the bag and turned away.

Leone: I'll go talk to my friend real quick! You stay here until I get back!

Yang nodded. She then waited... and waited... and waited... ... ... and waited... eventually nighttime came and a bartender approached her.

Bartender: Excuse me ma'am... we're about to close...

Yang: ... ... ...

Yang's eyes were red as she balled her fist and smashed her table into bits.

Yang: That son of a bitch!