Shiro will bring carnage to Death Battle

Name: Shiro, Wretched Egg, The Red Man, The Original Sin, N° 2048

Origin: Deadman Wonderland

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Classification: Deadman/Origin of All Branches of Sin

Theme:

Monika: Hagire Rinichirō was a man you could call a scientist gone mad. His ultimate goal was to find a way to increase ones immune system, using "guinea pigs" as his test subjects.

Neptune: By guinea pigs you mean...

Monika: Baby children of course.

Neptune: Of course...

Monika: Originally, He was going to do the experiments on Ganta, the son of Sorae Igarashi. However, Sorae dreaded the idea of experimenting on her own son. So, she replaced him with an orphaned albino child named Shiro.

Monika: The experiments Shiro was forced to go to were painful and inhumane. Even when Shiro begged them to stop, Hagire would continue the experiments without a care in the world.

Neptune: Luckily she had a childhood friend named Gaunta to cheer her up when she's down!

Monika: But things didn't go too well for her after that. One day, Hagire told Shiro to kill a sheep.

Neptune: Yeah, once it gets to that point, it's no longer about strengthening ones immune system.

Monika: Right. On that day, Shiro snapped and killed everyone around the sheep instead. Not knowing that her only friend Ganta was right there.

 Not knowing that her only friend Ganta was right there