Shadow will show you his true power in Death Battle

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog

Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Adventure 2)

Gender: Male

Height: 3'3"

Weight: 77 Ibs

Age: Over 50 (17 physically)

Classification: The Ultimate Lifeform, Genetically modified artificial anthropomorphic mobian hedgehog, Black Arm sample

Theme:

Kokonoe: Created by Gerald Robotnick, Project Shadow was made specifically to cure the illness of his granddaughter, Maria Robotnick.

Junko: Because nothing says cure all illnesses better than an overpowered hedgehog with alien DNA!

Ann: Well, at least he and Maria became good friends... until the government thought he was too dangerous.

Junko: Oh that's bull crap! The government has their own fair share of Izuru Kamukura's and Area 51's! What's a speedy red and black hedgehog gonna do?!

Ann: Well... they were going to find out after sending troops to hunt him down and get rid of him. Luckily Maria got him into an escape pod and launched him down to Earth, but she kinda got shot in the process.

Junko: Ouch. Gotta love the old days when cartoons and video games for kids weren't afraid of showing a gun or two.

Kokonoe: Shadow was trapped in the pod for years, waiting to escape and plot his revenge against those who killed Maria. And after Dr.Eggman came to free him many years later, revenge was still the first thing on his mind.

Junko: Until Sonic's number one pink haired girlfriend wannabe came along and reminded Shadow that revenge is wrong! Now he's working for the Government as Sonic's rival and the one and only Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow the Hedgehog!

Ann: He's already incredibly strong!