Mewtwo strikes back into Death Battle

Name: Mewtwo

Name: Mewtwo

Origin: Pokémon

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 269 Ibs

Gender: Genderless, usually referred to as Male

Age: Over 20 years old.

Classification: Legendary Pokémon, Genetic Pokémon, Pokémon

Theme:

Kokonoe: The story of Mewtwo has quite a few versions, but they all start off the same. Before Mewtwo, there was Mew, the ancestor of all Pokémon.

Junko: On a certain day in July, the criminal organization known as Team Rocket found Mew and managed to acquire one of its eyelashes. They hired scientists, among them the Gym Leader Blaine and the Lavender Town elder Mr. Fuji, to use said eyelash to clone Mew and create the most powerful Pokémon alive.

Kokonoe: They succeeded, but due to events that happened during his creation, whether it being the death of AmberTwo, the death of Mr. Fuji, or horrifying genetic experiments and the failure to give him a compassionate heart, Mewtwo became vengeful and savage. Mewtwo was unable to be controlled, and therefore went on a rampage, destroying the lab he was created in and killing a majority of the scientists in it. His escape led him to Cerulean Cave...

Ann: And his story went on from there!

Ann: Mewtwo was arrogant and merciless, being very distrustful of humans

Ann: Mewtwo was arrogant and merciless, being very distrustful of humans. This toned down after he switched to the good side though.

Kokonoe: He's a master strategist and tactician, even going as far as creating technology far beyond the human level in only 3 years.