Yu Narukami is Golden in Death Battle

Name: Yu Narukami

Name: Yu Narukami

Origin: Persona 4

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 154 Ibs

Gender: Male

Age: 16 (Persona 4), 17 (Persona 4 Arena)

Classification: Human, Persona-user, Wild Card, Fool Arcana, World Arcana

Theme:

Ann: Normally a city-boy, Yu Narukami was a highschooler who was to transfer to the countryside of a small town called Inaba. Living with his uncle and adorable little cousin, everything seemed to be going alright.

Junko: Yeah, Yu even made some new friends in Chie and Yosuke. But one day, accidentally found themselves popping into the TV. They met my favorite cartoon bear Teddie... and after leaving said world...

Junko: Yeah, a little crush Yosuke had died. Turns out she was in the TV world before they were.

Kokonoe: Turns out the TV world is a dangerous place filled with monsters called shadows lurked at every corner. And after rescuing Chie's friend, Yukiko, Yu realized that someone was out there throwing people into this world to get them killed.

Ann: And so, with his friends by his side, Yu decided to take his Investigation Team and try to stop whoever is the culprit.

Junko: Yeah, there's literally no reason for worry. After all, he has the perfect skills to deal with all the monsters.

Ann: Yeah, Yu's weapon of choice is his sword!