Tatsumi evolves into Death Battle

Name: Tatsumi

Name: Tatsumi

Origin: Akame ga Kill!

Height: 5'5"

Weight: N/A

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown (teens)

Classification: Human, Assassin, Swordsman, Member of Night Raid, Teigu User

Theme:

Kokonoe: Living in a small country that was high on debt, Tatsumi, along with his friends Sayo and Ieyasu, went out to join the army and save their village.

Junko: But then a danger beast showed up and separated the three. Forcing Tatsumi to go solo. Yeah, that loser was rejected right away.

Kokonoe: Luckily she met a nice lady right after who agreed to help.

Junko: Nice? This chick stole his money first chance she got! Plus her boobs were huge!

Kokonoe: Well, after being left homeless with no money, another nice girl found him and let him into her home.

Junko: Then the big boobed lady returned with a bunch of assassins, and revealed to Tatsumi that the flat bitch was a bitch that killed his friends and was planning to kill him. Oh, the big boobed lady is Leone by the way, but we'll talk about her a different battle.

Kokonoe: After Tatsumaki killed the girl that killed her friends, Leone saw potential in him and let him join Night Raid, a group of assassins built to change the world government for the greater good.

Junko: And Tatsumi fit perfectly in there! He's already super strong!