Saber is the servant of Death Battle

Name: Saber

Name: Saber. Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights, the Once and Future King.

Origin: Fate/stay night

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 92 Ibs

Gender: Female

Age: 25 (Physically 15 due to Avalon)

Classification: Saber-class Servant, Heroic Spirit in Fate/Grand Order

Theme:

Kokonoe: For over 200 years there has been a ritual where seven mages summon heroes from the past to fight it out and retrieve the Holy Grail, an ancient artifact said to be able to grant any wish.

Junko: This why this ritual was known as the Grail Wars. There have been multiple throughout the Fate series, but we're going to focus specifically on Fate/Stay Night, where only 5 Grail wars took place.

Kokonoe: Of these five, only two servants have fought in the Grail Wars twice. The first being Gilgamesh, and the second being the King of Knights, Saber.

Junko: I'm sure we all know about the legend of King Arthur right? Well take all you know about King Arthur, and make it a girl!

Kokonoe: Right. Before she was King Arthur she was Artoria Pendragon. After taking a sword out of its stone and becoming king, she went on countless adventures. But after a... *ahem*... "father" "son" confrontation, she started to have doubts about her decision to become king and believed she was undeserving of the title.

Junko: So after finally dying, Artoria joined the 4th and 5th grail wars as Saber.

Kokonoe: Granted, she only got into the fifth after failing the fourth. Still, she's anything but a useless servant. After all, she's incredibly strong

 After all, she's incredibly strong