Makoto Niijima's justice will be served in Death Battle

Name: Makoto Niijima, "Queen"

Origin: Persona 5

Height: 5'5"

Weight: N/A

BWH: 80-54-82

Gender: Female

Age: 17-18

Classification: Human, Student Council President, Member of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, Persona User, The High Priestess Arcana

Theme: Wake up, Get up, Get out there

Ann: After the death of her father three years ago, Makoto Niijima has always made sure to live up to everyone's expectations.

Junko: Yeah, considering her sister, Sai, already graduated and became a... decent lawyer, Makoto kinda had some big shoes to fill.

Ann: Well, we can't say she didn't try. She eventually became a third-year honor student and student council president of Shujin Academy.

Junko: Also known as Prison School!

Ann: Then one day, a disgusting couch known as Kamoshida had a change of heart thanks to a group called the Phantom Thieves! And the principle decided to have Makoto personally identify them while also dealing with a mafia boss using students for money.

Kokonoe: Wait wait wait wait... so your telling me the principle... asked a highschooler to find some random group of thieves as well as take down a mafia group... all by herself...?

Ann: Yep!

Kokonoe: I'm... not even going to ask...

Ann: But after following our leader with an upside-down book and overhearing the big mouth of one of our members... maybe two... Makoto finally identified us! But instead of turning us in, she joined us and became one of our smartest and toughest members!

Junko: Yeah, she is very much a genius.