Chie Satonaka takes her new moves to Death Battle

Name: Chie Satonaka

Name: Chie Satonaka

Origin: Persona 4

Height: 5'2"

Weight: N/A

Gender: Female

Age: 16-17 (Persona 4). 17 (Persona 4 Arena)

Classification: Human, Persona User, Chariot Arcana

Theme:

Ann: Chie Satonaka was your everyday highschool teenage girl. She liked kung-fu movies and was childhood friends with Yukiko Amagi.

Junko: Then a new protagonist named Yu came to class! And after that, things started getting pretty crazy. You see, someone was quite literally throwing characters into a TV and everyone who gets thrown in comes out more dead than my ex boyfriend!

Ann: One of the people who were thrown in was Yukiko. And after hearing that, Sensei joined Yu, Yosuke, and an empty bear named Teddie to go in the TV world and find her.

Kokonoe: And after confronting her shadow and gaining newfound power, Chie managed to pull through and save Yukiko. Chie then joined Yu and became one of the founding members of the Investigation Team.

Junko: And she's a really tough member of the team!

Junko: She's tied with Kanji as one of their toughest members! She's strong enough to kick tanks into space and even harm the town sized Ameno!

Kokonoe: She also has no problem taking on guys like Akihiko, who helped take down the mountain sized Erebus.

Ann: She's also one of the fastest in the Investigation Team, second only to Yosuke. She can dodge point-blank lightning, bullets, elemental, and energy attacks!