Introduction

About this book:

Jungkook was a gifted child by Moon Goddess. He always lived with a small tribal pack in a dense forest, until one day when he came to know the beta woman he used to call his mother wasn't his real mother and his parents, who were the king and queen of their nation, were brutally killed by the current king Kim Taejoo.

With the help of his human friend Yoongi, Jungkook entered the palace in disguise to kill Taejoo's whole family. When a series of circumstances brought him and the young prince Taehyung closer, it became harder for him to stick with his revenge mission.

But how long can he keep up the enigma and hide his true identity?

This fiction contains:

❇  Enemies to lovers
❇  Werewolves
❇  Mention of violence/Violence
❇  Mpreg/Marking/Knotting
❇  Angst
❇  Explicit sexual content
❇  Minor character death
❇  Fluff
❇  Falling in love
❇  Topkook/Vottom
❇  Happy ending

(Do not copy or repost, it will be reported immediately. All rights reserved)

Characters:

Jeon Jungkook/Alpha/22/Gifted child by Moongoddess

Kim Taehyung/Omega/22/Prince

Park Jimin/Omega/23/Taehyung's friend

Min Yoongi/Human/25/Jungkook's friend

Jung Hoseok/Beta/22/?

Kim Seokjin/Omega/26/Taehyung's bodyguard

Kim Namjoon/Alpha/24/Taehyung's cousin

[Additional characters will be included later.]

Important notes:

This story follows a different rule in the ABO genre. Like every werewolf story, here the most important rank is the Alpha. But as there is a mixture of historical and monarchy background, only the Royal blood Alphas could be considered the highest rank here.

Next comes the Beta. Betas are usually males, but a female Beta can give birth to. A Beta wolf cannot be superior to an Alpha, but if they were in a high official position, only they have the authority to speak over commoner Alphas.

The third and the last rank in this book is Omega. Omegas are physically the weakest, considered to be useless. Both male and female omegas have strong alluring scents and charming appearance. Like fancy dolls they only needed for entertainment, and to breed strong pups.

Here, the werewolves usually stay in their human form, but they can easily shift into their wolf form whenever they feel like it. Before they become eighteen, their ranks are void. They have to wait till they reach adulthood for their ranks to come out.

Most importantly, the Alphas' wolf-eyes are red in colour. But the lead Alpha character of this story has blue eyes........... To find out the reason, please continue reading the story.

Author's note:

Hello lovely armys, I'm so happy that you're reading this story. Before starting the book I want to say something important. Firstly, English is not my first language. So if you find any grammatical mistakes during reading, feel free to mention them in the comments section. I shall fix them as soon as I can.

Secondly, read the tags and above contents before reading this story. There will be some violent action scenes which may trigger you.

Lastly, please show some love to this story by voting and commenting. If your one good word can make someone happy and motivated, please say that. Thank you.

Enjoy reading. Borahae.