Chapter 18

"Doctor, how's my daughter" Mrs Jihyun asks Jin.

Jin replies, "The patient doesn't have any serious problems any longer, the reason why she lost consciousness due to the fact that her brain collided with a solid object while it was trying to recover the memory with the external environment that she received".

"Now it's all right, let me rejoice that her lost memory recovered so fast, I couldn't believe, this is a miracle for those who have lost their memory and it came back very fast" Jin smiles softly.

"You can go inside now, excuse me I have to go" Jin politely said.

Mrs. Jihyun bows at Jin, "Thank you, doctor".

Jimin who stands silently when Jin walks out, he also bowed at Jin as well.

Mrs. Jihyun hurriedly pushes the door in. Jimin just stands watching her went inside. There are only Jimin and Mrs, Jihyun came to the hospital.

When Mrs. Jihyun got inside, she saw Rosè sitting immobility and leaning at the head of the bed with eyes staring at nothing, "My daughter".

Rosè looks at her mother, "Eomma".

Walking straightly to hug Rosè, "Thank god, your memory were back, I'm so happy".

They pull away the hug, "Can you tell me why your memory recover so fast".

"It's a long story, Eomma" Rosè responds with straight face.

"Hmm" Mrs. Jihyung hums as reply. Rosè jerks her head like she is looking for someone, "Was Jimin here, Eomma".

"Yes, he's..." Mrs. Jihyun hasn't finished her word yet when she turns around and there is no presence of Jimin.

"He may still stay outside" she completes.

"He might didn't dare to come in" she adds.

"Well, I don't want to see his face either" Rosè said in unpleasant voice.

Mrs. Jihyun notices her daughter's behavior is different now, "Sounds like you have something wrong with Jimin, tell me now, my daughter".

Rosè make a short response to her mother, "Nothing, Eomma".

"How about Appa, Eomma" Rosè asks.

"He's busy with urgent meeting, he will come after it ended" Mrs. Jihyun answers.

Thereafter, Rosè takes the serum off her hand suddenly, "Rosè, what are you doing".

"I want to leave hospital now" Rosè replies.

"Why, you are just getting better, you need to rest" Mrs. Jihyun frowns.

Rosè swings it to the side, get off the bed and put on her shoes. Dragging her legs to the bathroom grabbing the clothes bag on the table. Mrs. Jihyun stands dumbfounding watching her daughter walk in the bathroom.

Around 10 minute ago, Rosè came out and she's in a simple dress with brown flat shoes, "Rosè, the doctor hasn't allowed you leave hospital yet".

Rosè puts her patient clothes on the bed, "I don't care Eomma, I want to leave here now".

She carries on, "Eomma, could you do me a favor".

Mrs. Jihyun's eyes don't even blink stare at Rosè, "I want you to help me booking two flights back to Australia".

"Rosè, calm down first, what do you mean you want to go back to Australia" Mrs. Jihyun walks to Rosè with confused look.

Rosè exhales softly, "Eomma, I'm going to take Ryujin to live in Australia with me and we won't be back, if you miss us you can visit us there, or we skype you two more often".