I want to hold you til we were old.

Has been four years since Chaeyoung left him, Jimin who is the chief executive officer of Park Enterprise has been a single father. For him, it is not easy as he has to take good care of his only daughter, without any help from his wife ever since she was born.

It is so sad, that his beloved wife chose the baby over him and leave him with the child alone. His daughter has never acknowledged what her mother's face was like.

Also been four years had passed, and Jimin still hasn't moved on Chaeyoung even though she passed away a long time ago. Despite that, how could he forget her easily when she is always the only person who he is deeply in love with. She is his half, the losing soul who he had been searching for. When he met her, it was like right love at the wrong time.

For the rest of his life, he wanted to spend with her, to hold her until they were old. To compensate for everything that he had lacked during searching for her. On the day when the whole universe acknowledged their love. Chaeyoung was his wife, but she ended up leaving him unexpectedly and keeping all the broken of losing a loved one to him.

Every year, month, week, day, hour, minute, and seconds, there was never a time Jimin didn't think about his wife, the only Park Chaeyoung who no one can replace in his heart. This love is devoted, from the bottom of his heart to his soul, nothing in the world could describe how much he has for her.

Chaeyoung is the woman, who can make his heart flutter at a fast pace and steam his cold and lonely heart at the same time, pleasing and delightful whenever her presence surrounded him.

Can't forget the sweetest of her bright smile, her laughing, her voice, everything about her, making him miss her more and more, they are captured by his love and stuck in his memorizing. Her scent still hangs onto his nose and the glossy lips like chocolate, he craved for those. Wanting her to stay in his embrace, needing her warmth to coax him to lose in fantasy.

If he could turn back the clock, he won't allow her to leave him like this. He would stop her even if he had to give up on their baby. Despite, at that time he was so coward, he wasn't brave enough to hinder her decision and then allow her to leave forever. Since that regretful day, he has blamed himself for being the reason Chaeyoung's gone.

Even though it souned miserable to him, Jimin has promised with himself, he won't get married again, or drag someone to replace her place in his heart. She will always be the number one for him. Of course she passed away, but for Jimin, she is always alive in his heart. He will keep her in his heart forever and ever until his last breath.

In the past, Jimin and Chaeyoung had been dating with each other since they were in the senior year. After they graduated two years ago, they decided to get married. As finally, they recieved the best gift from heaven, Chaeyoung gave birth, a daughter who Jimin named Ryujin, Park Ryujin. This name is a name which Chaeyoung used to tell him when she was alive.

Whaterver the circumstances, the little girl resembles Chaeyoung pure soul in her tiny body. He always sees Chaeyoung's face appearing on Ryujin's. The little girl Ryujin is so much look alike Chaeyoung.

No doubting, he treats Ryujin as the only precious thing in the world, she is his reason to continue his life til now. Jimin almost decided to end his life when his wife first left him, but thinking about how will Ryujin live after her parents got away, how her life will go suffering? He can't imagine, it breaks his heart just to think about that. So, he decided to go on his life and taking very good of the little girl for the rest of the life.

If one day someone took the little girl away, he would definitely die. He couldn't live without Chaeyoung in this world, also he will sucide if the litte girl left him. Realizing that, his life has to live for his precious daughter, and willing to sacrifice everything for her only.

Day by day, the little girl Ryujin has turned three years olds today and this is her third year birthday too. Jimin will celebrate her birthday at the house of Chaeyoung's parents with his parents as well.

To Be Continued...