You can't take back what you said.

Note: There's a quote that I saw on the website Goodreads, I love the quote, so I decided to include it in this Rosè's part, please credit the quote to the owner. Thank you!!!

After the happiest birthday that the little girl Ryujin has never experienced before, she fell asleep due to tired of playing with her grandparents and her father, Rosè as well.

Ryujin is sleeping in her mother's bedroom. Everybody especially Mrs Jihyun noticed that, since Rosè has stepped in the house, happiest grin ever stuck on Ryujin's small chubby face. Mrs Jihyun herself has never saw her granddaughter can smile as happy as like this before.

Jimin, Rosè and their parents helped each other to clean the house because the little girl messed when she was playing. When the cleaning finished, Jimin's parents and Rosè's parents decided to sit on the sofa and talk about their business, Jimin joined them as well.

At first, Rosè has joined too. A while ago, she told them that she wants to get some fresh air since she has been away from South Korea for a long time, and she misses the atmosphere here very much.

Jimin's Point Of View

I told my parents and Rosè's parents that I wants to have some talk with Rosè a bit as because we were away from each other and used to be a best friend when we were young. Perhaps, friend's talking.

I've never visited her once since she left South Korea, I kind of miss her. A friend who used to play with each other and had many memories together.

Walking to balcony, I utters to myself, "As I thought!".

Seeing Rosè is standing wrapping her arm around herself, and looking up at the dark sky which stars covering all over with a beautiful full moon.

Walked over to Rosè and standing next to her. Put on hand in the pockets and I clears my throat to get her attention. Seemingly, she was obsessed with the beauty of the full moon, so she didn't notice my presence standing next to her.

"You're still the same, your hobby." Giving her a smile as I stare at her side profile.

Rosè startled and turns to me quickly, responded with smiles. I pretend to stare at the sky, "I don't think you would still like watching the moon".

"It's become my hobby for a long since I was here" Rosè replied while joined me too. "Someone used to tell me that the moon is a loyal companion, it never leaves, it's always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do" Rosè sighed.

"And I believed this, so then it became my permanent hobby" she added and shrugged.

Chuckling, I don't expect she would still remember, "I used to tell you long time ago", "You still remember".

"Everything happened here, I've never forgot" Rosè responded as she is referring to the old past.

I just faintly smile at her "I apologise for I haven't greeted you earlier, and about Ryujin too". "Maybe Eomma always let her see the picture of Chae, so why she thought you're Chae" I continued.

"You and Chae are identical, when we're young I used to confuse both of you as well" I added.

"It's okay, I used to this" Rosè responded and released her arms, sigh for second time.

"Even we're the identical sister, I can't replace her role in everyone's eyes", "Roseanne Park to everyone is just a shadow of Park Chaeyoung" Rosè exhaled deeply as her eyes started to glossy.

She glances at me, "Sorry if it's too far".

Smiling as a response, I ask, "How's things in these past years staying abroad?".

"Umm, everything always be fine" Rosè answered shortly. "And how about you?" Rosè strangled.

"Jimin Oppa!" she said completely.

"It's sound uneasy for me when you call me Oppa instead of you used to call me Chim" I haven't answered her question yet.

"Past is past, we used to call each other Chim and Pasta, but for now I think it must change", "We ain't kid anymore" Rosè explained.

I just hums for response and answered the previous question, "Same though!".

Rosè smiles, "I'll try my best to tell Ryujin not to confuse you anymore, I'm afraid that it would make uncomfortable and misunderstand on you".

"Besides, I would like to congratulate you on your successful graduation, Pas...I mean Rosè" I grinned.

"Thanks" Rosè said.

"I have to go now, maybe Ryujin already woke up" I excused. Rosè hums and nods at me.

"Bye!" Gave her a last, and I left the balcony. Entered the house, I walk towards Rosè's room to pick up my sleepy little girl to come back home.

To be continued...