Chapter 28

"What are you doing, here?" Rosè said surprisedly.

Hoseok is a bit surprised too, smiling at the workers as they hurriedly step inside the elevator while Rosè and him step outside.

Jimin stays still.

The three waits for the elevator begins to move up.

Hoseok sense something bad would happen, he suggests, "Shall we go to a proper place to talk?".

"I think so" Rosè agrees.

Jimin's expression turns into a straighten face with a cold stare.

"There!", "It must be good" Hoseok points to an empty spot next to the huge mirror wall and there a large pillar.

Rosè and Hoseok walk first then follow by Jimin.

They reached the empty spot.

Rosè repeats the previous question, "What are doing here, Jimin?".

Jimin gave them a compulsive smile, "I come here to visit you for a moment since I drove past here".

He carries on, give an excuse, "I have a meeting at a restaurant nearby too".

Hoseok narrows his eyes kept peeking at Jimin's expression as if something was wrong. Jimin seemed to have something to say, but he hid it.

Rosè mouths o, "I was surprised as I didn't think you're here".

Jimin pretends to look at his watch, "When do you leave work, it's almost 5".

"Umm I can't leave work yet, because there's still a lot of work to be done", "I may arrive home very late, tell Ryujin to not wait for me" Rosè said.

"Uh I see, don't worry I'll tell her" Jimin responds.

Hoseok remains looking at Jimin without saying anything.

"You must be busy, do I bother you?" Jimin questions.

The atmosphere looks awkward and discomfort, they aren't people who never know each other. Why their conversation is so uneasy?

"No", "But I just quite busy" Rosè replies.

Jimin hands squeezed into loose fists, "My partner must be waiting for me right now so I'll take my leave now, I wanted to come here for a while".

"Goodbye, you guys" he jerks his head down slightly as his legs ready to drag away.

Hoseok smiles, "Goodbye".

Rosè waves, "Goodbye".

"Errrr....", "Don't forget to have dinner and don't be overwork, see you" Jimin tells worriedly.

"You too, Mr Hoseok"

"Thank" Hoseok responds to Jimin. Rosè hums.

Jimin walks away.

Just as he walked a little farther, deep breath, "It's okay Jimin", "You should trust her".

Uttering to himself, "Don't be overthinking".

~