Like all the missing pieces of my heart

In his office, Jimin is reading the project that his assistant had sent him some documents for signing to implement it.

But he can't focus on the work since he arrived at the company. What Jungkook said, bothered him so much. If Ryujin feels like a mother with Rosè Noona, so let her be with her, this sentence keeps repeating in his mind.

He can't stop himself to not thinking about it. Sighed and put the pen down on the desk, leaning on the chair and shutting his eyes closed. The old memory was brought back.

Flashback

It was February evening, the sun began to set slowly. However, the sunset light still shined on the surface as it made the sky turn heavy orange.

Also, it was the most beautiful view for Jimin and Chaeyoung who were cuddling each other on the sofa on the balcony. Chaeyoung leaned on his chest while Jimin leaned on the sofa and they both were watching the sunset together.

Intertwined their fingers and Chaeyoung was staring at the sunset which was slowly vanishing. She was thinking about something when she called her husband's name softly, "Jimin.". Jimin hummed response

Tilted his head a bit to look at her face as he was admiring her side profile. The way her lips curled up as a smile while she was looking at the sky. Jimin fell in love with this smile and he had never felt tired of seeing it in his entire life.

Chaeyoung started, "If one day I suddenly leave to a place where you can't find me, far beyond the sky and never come back". She didn't finish, he cut her, "Why did you say that all of sudden?".

"It's just an example." Chaeyoung responded.

"Example or not, no matter what you must stay with me until death does us apart like our vow in the church" pulled her close to him more as he tightened the hug. She chuckled knowing he pouted, "Why are you so serious with this? I would leave you".

Laid his head on hers as he closed his eyes and responded to his wife, "Don't leave me, you are like my oxygen, where there is Park Chaeyoung, there must be Park Jimin". He continued playfully, "If you left me, I would find you", "And then you will be got a hard punishment". She giggled and hit him lightly on the arm, "You're a pervert!".

"Just for you" he responded with a wide smile.

Later she called his name again, "Jimin". "Hmmm" he responded and still closed his eyes. It felt odd that she called him by name twice.

"If you had never met me before, would you choose another woman?" she asked. This caused him to opened eyes after hearing his wife question ridiculously, he answered, "That day won't happen", "I've met you and you've already become my Mrs Park". Lightly hit his thigh as she responded, "I said if, just answer me", "I'm curious".

No hesitation in his voice as he answered, "I don't, I will wait until I met you". "But if one day I left you, would you still wait for me?" she continued to question him curiously. Gazed down at her, he furrowed, "Why do you keep asking me if one day you leave me?", "You know I don't like these questions and I don't want to hear them", "But if you're curious then I will tell you".

He continued, "You're the only woman who I love the most in this universe, you're my everything and no one can replace you in my heart", "You're always the one in my heart, although you left me I still want you and wait for you".

Chaeyoung gave him a comforting grin, "I'm just testing you, sorry". Hugging her more tightly, he said, "Stop saying this, I don't want these nonsense things to ruin our moment, I love you...

The flashback was disturbed when someone called him. "President Park! President Park!" Jimin awakened from his daydream by the voice of his assistant calling him. Looking up to his assistant, he said "Yes, Yeri?".

"I come here to hand you some important documents which I've just received from President Kim for you to sign now" Yeri responded, staring down at her toes, they're perhaps more beautiful than her boss's face. But she is just afraid of Jimin would scold her because of the bothering.

Jimin didn't say anything, so Yeri continued, "Sorry for disturbing you". "Nah, that's okay", "I'm the one who should apologise", "I was busy in the dreamland", Yeri nodded her head politely and sighed in relief.

Next Yeri bowed, "I'll take my leave now, President Park". She got approval from him and she quickly left the office.

Afterwards, leaned on the chair again as he took a deep breath. Gazing at the cell, thinking about Chaeyoung as he talked to himself, "I miss you".

To be continued...