Chapter 17

After sending Ryujin to school, Rosè doesn't go anywhere. She just comes to condo and right now she is walking down the hall to the room.

As Rosè reached the door, there is a man who wear delivery man uniform. He strolls back and forth like he is looking for someone in front of the room.

Saw this, Rosè quickly drags her feet to the man, "Excuse me, are you looking for someone".

The man turns to Rosè, "Yes, I bring stuff to this room owner name Roseanne Park".

Mouth opens slightly, Rosè said, "I'm the owner of this room, by the way I'm Roseanne Park who you mentioned early".

He quickly bows at her for apologizing, "I'm sorry Ms that I don't know you".

Rosè chuckles reassuringly, "It's okay".

The man takes out a paper and pen, "Ms, Please sign here to confirm your receipt".

Rosè signs, "Thank you".

"Goodbye, Ms" the man bids Rosè goodbye and leave.

Rosè pulls the suitcase inside and close the door, "Today I'm free, what should I do, making dinner for Chim and our daughter".

She keeps thinking what to do until reached the bedroom, she gasps surprisedly, "Oh my god, orange box I forgot to put it back in place".

She left the suitcase near the door, hurriedly move her legs to the bed.

Putting the things she took back into the box when other thing which stay in the box caught her eyes, "So cute, Chim kept this t shirt, what for".

Rosè takes a look at the shirt, lift it up, "It doesn't seem to fit his size, it's too small, perhaps the size of a boy 12 or 15 years old".

Her quick glance spots a wooden small box, "RJC, Why didn't I notice it".

Curiosity leads Rosè to take everything out of the box, sit on the edge of the bed and open the wooden box slowly, "Wow, these bracelets are so beautiful, eh a photo".

She picks the photo up close to her face, "This little boy must be Chim I guess, and two little girls they're twins, their faces are really like the version of mine".

Scratching her head try to remember her loss memory, "How was my face when I was a kid, sadly I lost my memory".

Heavily breath exhales from her lips, her brows start to furrows when her both eyes spotted a letter.

Rosè pulls out the paper inside the letter slowly, and read it attentively without even missed any words in it

~

February 13, 200x

Dear Chim☺,

I don't know why I wrote this letter and gave it to you. But I am really proud of myself for being brave enough to send this letter directly to you before I leave here for a foreign country. I don't know if you have read it yet.

So unbelievable, I can still write this letter to you, even though I have already confessed my true feelings for you. Sounds really funny, doesn't it?

In fact, before I tell my feelings to you, I already know the answer, but my heart was so stubborn, it wants to hear from your mouth.

And now it successfully hurts, however it's still okay to let it hurt for a while with the truth is better than lying for a long time.