Chapter 8

Rose, in her family's company, her father told her to come here because he wanted her to study about their company before she's going to take over it.

A general manager, Jung Hoseok who has been worked in their company for a long time, he is explaining the details of the company to Roseanne. Hoseok also introduced Roseanne to the workers too. Since Roseanne graduated from the business major, so she is easy to understand what the Hoseok explained, and she listens to him very carefully.

"Can you remember what I have told you earlier? It's too much to know about the company, we can skip it to the next day" Hoseok looked at Rosè.

Rosè smiled at Hoseok, she nodded, "That's okay, I can remember it all, because of I have the best professor here, how can't I understand and remember".

Hoseok chuckled, he looked at his watch, "Oh, it's time for lunch".

"So, let's have lunch together then" Rosè suggested. Hoseok nodded as he agreed. Then, they walked towards the elevator to go downstairs, they are going to have lunch in the restaurant near the company.

Rosè and Hoseok arrived downstairs, they continued walking towards the entrance, they chit chat with each other and laugh happily. Rosè found out that Hoseok is a nice, friendly, kind person and also he always makes everyone around him got feel positive vibe.

As they were about to step out the entrance, then there is a little who is in her kindergarten uniform, she is rushing to Rosè. The little girl hugs Rosè leg, "Eomma!".

Rosè gasped, she moved her eyes down to the little girl, "Ryu...Ryu...Ryujin". Ryujin released her hugs from Rosè's leg, then she stepped back, she spreads her arms wider, and tilts her, smiles cutely, "Eomma, please look at Ryujin". -

Ryujin wants to show Rosè her uniform, and she wants Rosè to tell her how does she look like in the uniform because as mentioned before Ryujin has never had a mother who always prepares clothes for school for her other than her grandmother Mrs Park Minyoung.

Ryujin acts shyly, "Eomma, does Ryujin look cute in this uniform".

Rosè heard what Ryujin asked her, she feels pity Ryujin so much, it's obvious that Ryujin needs and love her mother.

Rosè presses her lips together, "Yes, my honey looks so cute in this uniform".

Rosè kneels, she spreads her arm, "Come on, honey, let give eomma a hug".

Ryujin steps towards Rosè, and she hugs Rosè by wrapping her little arms around Rosè's neck while Rosè wraps around Ryujin's little frame, "Please forgive eomma about eomma didn't hug you back early, eomma was just shocked, eomma didn't expect Ryujin to come here".

Rosè and Ryujin pull back the hug, Ryujin pouts cuteness and nod. Rosè smiles softly.

Hoseok just stands there, silence and know nothing.

Then, there is a man who wears a black suit, he walks towards Rosè, Ryujin and Hoseok, he calls "Ryujin".

Rosè drops her expression when she saw that man, Ryujin heard the man called her, she turns around and runs to him.

The man picks Ryujin up, and he carries her walking towards Rosè and Hoseok.

Ryujin does not come alone, she also comes with her uncle, Jungkook. Rosè gets up and looks at Jungkook.

"Hello noona" Jungkook greets, and then he turns to Hoseok, "Hello, Hyung".

Hoseok responds with smiles, "Hello, Mr Jeon". Rosè just smiles for a response.

"I'm sorry for bothering you because Ryujin insisted on coming to see you" Jungkook apologizes.

"Ryujin's teacher phoned to Jimin Hyung, and tell that Ryujin didn't want to study, she kept saying that she wants to meet you, so the teacher decided to phone him to pick up her" Jungkook reasons.

"But Jimin Hyung is busy his meeting, so" Jungkook adds.

"No problem, I understand about that" Rosè acknowledges.

Ryujin said, "Samchon, please let me to eomma carries me instead".

Jungkook looks at Rosè, Rosé replies, "Okay, come here honey".

So, Jungkook gives Ryujin to Rosè carry instead. Just Rosè carries Ryujin, Ryujin lit up more than Jungkook carried her.

Jungkook rubs the back of his neck, "I'm sorry again, I phoned Mrs Jihyun to ask where are you". Rosè hums.

Finally, Hoseok lets out, "I'm afraid that it will be late for lunch, and I'm so hungry too".

"So, do you want to join us too," Hoseok asks Jungkook.

Ryujin answers instead of Jungkook, "Yes, yes".

Ryujin looks at Jungkook with puppy eyes because she knew that her uncle and her eomma are also busy with their work too, but she wants to stay with Rosè so bad.

Jungkook is in hurry to go back to work, but whenever he looks at Ryujin's eyes, he feels how much she needs her mother, so he agrees with the suggestion. Ryujin is so exciting.

"So, what does Ryujin want to eat," Rosè asks Ryujin.

Rosè still carries Ryujin because Ryujin insists Rosè to carry her, she likes the feeling when she is carried by Rosè, she doesn't want to let go of Rosé.

Ryujin replies, "Ryujin wants to eat kimchi fried rice, and Ryujin also wants eomma to feed me too".

Rosè pinches Ryujin's nose gently, "Okay, honey".

Next, Rosè glances at Jungkook as a sign let go. Rosè walks first then Jungkook and Hoseok walks follow her from behind to the Restaurant.

End of Chapter 8

HAVE A ROCK AND ROLL DAY!
('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♡