Chapter 12

Rosé gets out her car at the parking lot, and walk toward an entrance of restaurant.

She looks stunning with her crimson lace strappy midi dress which revealing her long leg until mid-thigh and pair with ankle strap chunky heels clear sandals.

As for hairstyle, she just ties up with simple half pony tail, nude makeup.

Rosé reaches the entrance, she saw a waiter standing there waiting to open the door for the guests. Also, she can see inside the restaurant through the mirror door, there is no one.

It causes Rosé to ask the waiter when she reached him, "Excuse me, I was invited to have dinner here, but the restaurant seems quiet and unoccupied, is there something".

The waiter answers politely, "Yes Ms, actually our restaurant is open as usual, but because today a vip guest booked our whole restaurant for his dinner date that why it looks like this".

Rosé nods slightly, the waiter carries on, "By the way, are you Ms. Rosé".

Rosé responds instantly, "Yes, I am".

The waiter quickly pushes the door in, "So, please get in Ms, Mr. Park is waiting for you".

Rosé bows slightly at the waiter, after then the waiter leads her to the table where Jimin is.

Just reached the table, the waiter states to Jimin, "Mr. Park, Ms. Rosé is here".

Jimin gets up fast, and go to pull chair for Rosé, "At last, you came".

After Rosé sat down, Jimin walks back to his chair.

Rosé puts her purse on her lap, "I know you didn't just ask me for having dinner, anyway what do you want".

Jimin gazes up steadily at Rosé, "You looks so stunning".

Rosé smiles in an irritatingly smug, "Thank, but can we get to the point".

Rosé doesn't seem to be afraid to eye contact with Jimin this time, "Please talk, so I can go back home fast".

Jimin chuckles, "Calm down Pasta".

Rosé gives Jimin a stern glare when Jimin called her Pasta out of blue.

Since Rosé arrived, Jimin hasn't able to take his eyes from her, "You're right, actually I have something that I want to talk with you, but can we have dinner first then we'll talk about it later".

Rosé crosser her arm with shortly response, "Okay".

Jimin turns his gaze to the waiter as a signal telling him to bring food in.

The waiter snaps his finger, then several waiters and waitresses come in with tray of food while two other waiters pour wine into glasses for Jimin and Rosé.

Jimin says thank you to the them, and next they left.

Jimin raises his glass, "Let's celebrate your successful graduation again, sorry for the last time I didn't congratulate you properly".

Rosé laughs ironically, "Is this dinner for celebrating my graduation only".

Jimin seems so calmly, "Cheer".

Rosé exhales lightly, releas her arm cross and raise her glass to clink with Jimin.

When Rosé is about to bring the glass close to her face and drink wine, she notices a small glow in her glass, so instead of drinking wine she pours it into a small bowl near her elbow.

The small glow is the light of a ring whose gems shine due to the light of candle.

Rosé inclines the glass to Jimin, "Ring, what for".

She adds, "Don't tell me, this is the reason you invited me for dinner".

Jimin swallows wine, put the glass down, and sigh, "Yes, that's the reason".

Rosé frowns at Jimin as she's waiting for him to explain, but Jimin just takes the ring from Rose's hand, he wipes the ring with napkin.

Jimin gets up from his chair and step toward Rosé, Rosé moves her eyes following his movement.

Jimin reached Rosé, he kneels down in front of her when she gets up instantly.

Jimin looks up to Rosé, "It's not about dinner date, but it's proposal".

After hearing what Jimin said, Rosé stuns immediately, "You confused me, Jimin".

She continues in the tone of disbelief, "Why you propose to me out of blue, there's nothing between us, we used to be best friend, but not now".

Jimin small smiles and get up, he stands facing Rosé, "I'm glad that we aren't best friend now, so then we can be family".

Rosé tilts her head slightly at Jimin, "Family, you mean you ask me to marry you, I became Ryujin's mother because you saw her called me mom by the reason she confused me with Chae unnie".

Rosé questions Jimin, "Is this the reason for this immediate proposal".

Jimin answers, "Yes, you may say so".

Rosé inhales, "8 years ago was enough for me, Jimin, I don't want it to repeat again".

Rosé strangulates, "It's okay if Ryujin call me mom, I understand that she's too young, she can't get what you tried to explain to her that I'm not Chae unnie, but whenever she grows up, she'll definitely know this is just a misunderstanding".

She goes on, "Right now, I can pretend to be as her mother, just because I think she's my niece and I also understand how Ryujin feels about the need to be close to mother".

She stares at him eyes to eyes, "There's no marriage happen, this's just a helping as Chae's unnie sister, Ryujin's aunt as well, besides I don't want to feel wrong with my sister too".

Rosé walks away from Jimin and leave him dumbfound there.

As Rosé is walking back to her car, tears are being to roll down her cheeks continuously. She gets in her car, she grips steering wheel, bow her head down.

The sound of sobbingly is heard over the car showing how hurt she is, "How long have it been that you're still not able to get over this huh, Roseanne Park".

She asks herself, "Didn't you hurt enough".

Rosé glances at the restaurant one last, plus she saw Jimin come out and he is running toward her.

Therefore, Rosé wipes her tears quickly, then she hurriedly drives out the parking lot before Jimin can reach there.

Plus, Rosé steals a quick glance at Jimin's reflection in the side view mirror car while she's leaving.

Jimin just stand and look at Rosé's car moving far and farther until he can't see it.

Although, Rosé already left the restaurant. On the way back home, during driving a car she still can't stop thinking about what just happened early.

She doesn't focus on the road, and drive recklessly.

The car keeps moving so fast that she didn't realize about its speed, until she noticed it, there is a large truck is crossing the road.

The car is in very fast speed, that's why Rosé can't control it, so it makes her car crashes into the large truck in full force cause her to gets into car accident seriously.

End of Chapter 12

HAVE A ROCK AND ROLL DAY!
('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♡