Chapter 22

"Thank you for today, everyone", "I'm appreciated that" Rosè gets up of the chair.

She shows her warm smile to everyone in the meeting room.

"Oh, it's time to go home too" Rosé surprisedly gasps when she noticed her watch.

"You all can leave now", "Go home safely, everyone"

Everybody takes their leaves by saying a goodbye politely to Rosé before their presence disappeared from the room.

Everyone has left, there are still two people in the room who haven't left yet. They are Rosé and Hoseok.

"Goodbye, Oppa", "See you tomorrow" Rosé bid a goodbye, about to leave.

Hoseok voices, "Rosé, wait!".

He keeps up with her, "Since you came back to work", "We've never had a good time chitchatting".

Sigh deeply, "Just work and work".

She moves her sight to him, "That's true", "Since the incident, We're being distanced", "Recently, the company is so busy with a new project anyway".

"We almost have no friend time talk".

The two walk and talk.

"Seem today we left work early", "Shall we have dinner together once", "So our gap doesn't go too far" he suggests.

She exclaims, "What a good idea", "Let's go".

"BULGOGI" they point to each other with a laugh, it was a recipe which they used to eat when they hung out in the previous time.

Arriving at the ground floor, they step toward the entrance quite quickly. At that moment, she realized, "Wait a moment, Oppa", "I just remembered I don't have a car".

Hoseok thought there was something serious, but it was just she doesn't have a car, "That's okay, you can ride my car".

"Thank you, Oppa," she said.

"I'll drive you home too" he adds.

The two friends look exciting, they wear exciting smile and chitchat on the way.

~

At midnight, father and daughter haven't gone to bed yet because the daughter refused to sleep. Sleeping forced her eyes to shut down while the owner prevents them from closing completely, even though sleepy keeps pushing to the core.

The father lies down beside, telling a new one bedtime story to the daughter to lure her sleep, no matter what she doesn't fall asleep.

"Appa, where is Eomma?" A little girl asks her father, worry in her tone.

A gentle kiss lands on the tiny forehead, he said, "Your Eomma might have a lot of works", "It's why she come home late". "Don't worry, just close your eyes and sleep", "Tomorrow morning, you will see her lying beside you".

"But Appa, I need Eomma now" pouting and sad puppy eyes she never missed doing at her father.

"Good girl, sleep" caress head gently, the father responds.

The little girl clarifies, "Is that true, Appa?".

He nods as telling his word wasn't a lie.

Unable to bear the drowsiness, the little girl fell into a deep slumber in her father's arm. Jimin doesn't want to left the room yet, so he stays up with his daughter waiting for Rosé to arrived home. Another reason, seeing the little girl sleeping comfortably this way, he doesn't want to make her awake either.