Just like the day that I met you.

Rosè and her parents have just arrived at their house. Gongyoo helped her to take out the suitcase from the trunk and some stuffs which she brought with.

Walking to the house and stepped as they were welcomed by the exciting voice, "Welcome back!!! My dearest Rosè!!!". It was the voice of Park Seojoon and Park Minyoung. They warmly grinned at Rosè.

Seojoon spread his arm widely as a sign that he was waiting for hugging. Rosè called, "Imo!!!Smachon!!!". She dashed to them and was about to embracing them, expressing how much she missed. Unexpectedly, Rosè was welcomed by another voice instead, a little girl's voice echoed, "Eomma!!!".

The little girl rushed to wrapping arms around her leg. Her height was short that can't reach out her level. Rosè and everyone were speechless because of the little girl. They shared each other look. Rosè was dumbfounded and her body stayed firm.

The little girl asked Rosè, "Where have you been, Eomma?", "I miss you so much". Her tiny glossy eyes showing how much the miss she felt.

Gongyoo cleared his throat, "Jimin, I think Ryujin might confuse with her mother".

Rosè turned her eyes to look at the little girl who didn't have a plan to let go of her. Jimin stepped to Rosè as he kneeled in front of Ryujin, "Ryujin Ah! Imo Rosè wasn't your mother".

Ryujin refused to listen her father as pouting and jingled her head disagreeably, "That's my Eomma!!!!", "Don't lie to me, Appa!!!", "She didn't pass away".

"I didn't lie to you, Ryujin" Jimin responded calmly.

"Please let go of her, Ryujin" Jimin pulled Ryujin away carefully, but the little girl didn't lose the grabbing. She tried to wrapping arm around Rosè like there was no tomorrow.

Jihyun moved closely to Rosè and Ryujin, kneeled down next to Jimin, "Ryujin Ah!!! My Good girl, she is your Imo, and wasn't your Eomma".

"No!!!No!!! That's Eomma!!!" Ryujin stubbornly claimed and looked up at Rosè.

Jihyun stood up and signalled Rosè to do something. Rosè gulped, forced a smile and talked to Ryujin, "Ryu...Ryujin, I miss...miss you too".

The lips formed into a happy grin ever, Ryujin leaned her tiny head on her left thigh. Rosè responded with a motherly smile back as started stroking her head very gently.

Ryujin let go of Rosè, stepped back a little and spread her little arms. "Eomma!!!! Please pick me up!!". In her mind, the woman who was standing in front of her right now was her mother. The innocent heart that used to feel cold, being getting warm by getting close her mother. Even though there was many women having the same face as Rosè in this whole universe, Ryujin only saw her.

The lovely pouting and puppy eyes, Rosè was unable to resist the urge to kiss the little girl. Rosè got a feeling that she had never experienced before with any kids.

Rosè glanced at Jimin, Jimin nodded as a sign to follow the little girl for a while. Rosè bended down to pick up Ryujin. Ryujin tilted her head and the biggest smile ever brought to her pinky lips when Rosè carried her.

"Eomma!!!! Eomma!!! Let's celebrate my birthday together" Ryujin swung her legs excitedly as her small head leaned in the crook of the neck of Rosè.

Rosé nodded, "Yes, let's celebrate your birthday together", "Love!!!". She pecked a kiss on the rosy check of Ryujin.

Rosè carried Ryujin to the table which had many edible food and a cute birthday cake.

Their parents followed them. Rosè put Ryujin on the chair and moved to sit on another chair, but Ryujin didn't let her sit on another chair. Ryujin pulled Rosè back to sit with her and Ryujin said to Jimin to sit beside them as well. Ryujin was sitting on the lap of Rosè facing the birthday cake.

"Literally, look like a family" Minyoung thought.

Their parents looked at each other as turned to Jimin, Rosè and excited Ryujin.

Seojoon made the atmosphere less awkward, "It's time to celebrate the birthday".

Everyone started sing a happy birthday song for Ryujin and clapping their hands, Ryujin also clapped her hand excitedly. Obviously, Ryujin was the most exciting soul, nothing could compare to her feeling now.

"Make a wish, Ryujin" Gongyoo said to Ryujin.

Ryujin closed her eyes and clasped her hands as starting her praying, "I really appreciate my birthday gift this year", "My praying on my birthday last year, it came true".

Everyone stared at each other, they acknowledged how much Ryujin need her mother because she there was no time she didn't pray for this to happen.

Ryujin carried on, "For my praying this year, I don't want anything else, but wishing my grandparents and my parents to be healthy, their love will be last forever", "Especially, I want my Eomma to stay with me and Appa forever", "Please don't leave us again", "I love my grandparents and my parents so much".

Ryujin ended her praying, and opened her eyes. She blew the candles. Everyone clapped their hands, either Ryujin.

The smile on her won't leave Ryujin, she was so happy.

To be continued...