City that hides the broken heart.

This time, it is five in the evening, Seoul. The plane has already landed in Seoul airport.

A girl, wearing a white crop top, yellow casual high waist pants paring with white sneakers. Her blonde hair was tied into simple half tied hair, with fancy black glasses cover her eyes. Pulling the suitcase from behind, she takes a step straightly to a couple who have been waiting for her arrival with excited smile.

As they saw each other. A woman, around 50s called the girl, "Roseanne!". Waved her hand high at Roseanne girl also known as Rosè.

Beside the 50s woman, a man who also looks the same age as the woman, but he is older than her a few years. The man grinned from ear to ear as well as the woman.

Rosè grinned at them and said, "Appa!!! Eomma!!!". She reached them quickly and don't care about the suitcases as she embraced them, showing how much she missed these two people.

Family hug is as tighten as there is no tomorrow, "We miss you so badly, Rosè".

"So do I. Eomma!!! Appa!!!" Rosè responded while her eyes turned glossy, ready to be a crybaby soon.

About five minutes ago of hugging, Rosè and her parents finally pulled away. Her mother cupped her face, admiring how much Rosè has changed after returning from New Zealand.

"My daughter is getting more beautiful" her mother complimented her daughter while staring at her full of mother love.

"I'm nothing compared to you. Mrs Park Jihyun!!!" Rosè said to her mother, giggling.

She turned to her father who is standing and smiling, "President Park Gongyoo is handsome always". Her father chuckled at the compliment.

"If the definition of handsome were a human, it would be you. Appa!" she exclaimed confidently. Her parents laughed at her silly, how she is still being childish, in their eyes she has never grown up because she will be their little princess forever.

"Little chipmunk! That's it! Stop the compliment! I'm going to check my blood pressure soon" Gongyoo playfully said as shaking his head in amusement.

"Ha...Ha...how you like that!!" Rosè singed and danced in front her parents.

Jihyun hit her on arm lightly, "Let go home! Chipmunk!!!".

Rosè pulled her suitcase and walking together with her parents to the car. She was walking, singing, dancing and told some joke to her parents. She giggled her heart out.

They arrived at the parking lot which Gongyoo had parked the car. They got in, and drove off the airport.

Roseanne Park, who her family and friend always call Rosé for short. She had moved to New Zealand to study since she was fifteen years old. Recently, she has just graduated from a business university with BA degree. After finished her studying, she immediately returned to South Korea because Gongyoo asked her to help in the business.

Her family run a restaurant, it is quite big and famous in Seoul.

When it came to Seoul, Rosé was homesick. While she was in New Zealand, she reminded everything in Seoul, especially a lot of memories that had happened since back then in the high school.

Her only twin sister, Park Chaeyoung. Sadly, Rosè didn't have a chance to see Chaeyoung again as she has gone for ages. As Rosè first received the news, she was paralyzed, it was a piece of shocking news that she couldn't have ever imagined how could it happen? How????

Mentioned about the memories, whenever she thought about coming back to South Korea, someone who she used to crush on will appear in her mind. She has crushed on this someone since they were in the high school. Even she moved to New Zealand, she still can't move on this someone till now.

She always loves this someone as much as it was in the past, although she knew this someone won't have a feeling for her back. This was the most insane thing that impossible to imagine, whereas she still hoped there would be a miracle could happen one day. Yes, one day, not any day.

How did it feel when she saw someone who she loved was happy with someone else who they loved, and not her. The most heartbreaking memory for Rosè in Seoul which she can't get over, this someone had already got married. She was also invited to a wedding.

Her eyes witnessed the scenery, remembering how happy was this someone with the brightest smile. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't win this someone's heart in the end. She was nothing, but dust in the eyes.

Not over yet, Rosè used to confess to this someone, look what the response, she got rejected. How could she fall for someone who will never be hers? She wasn't meant for him.

Loving made the heart miserable sometimes, it will get heal when someone entered to fix. But this for her, many guy has been trying to taking care of her heart, she refused them. Why did she just try to open, and allow someone to love her?

Why she wait for someone when there are a lot of men waiting for her? Why she wasted her time look for someone who didn't love her back, as she could have a man more than one in her hand. Sometimes, love made people to do stupid thing even it has to shattered their heart.

To be continued...