what?

I finished up my school work and ran to my room, determined to summon a demon. You see, my house is haunted. Things break when no one is home, lights flicker, I hear spooky noises, and stuff disappears all the time. I said the 'magic words' and heard a thud. Then, a tall, thin, red head stumbled out of my closet, saying a long line of curses. "I need your help." I said, examining his outfit. Tight black jeans, chucks, a tight torn up Nirvana shirt, and a leather jacket. Hm... Seems rad.

"With?" He asked in a low voice as he strutted to sit on my bed. "I think my house is haunted." I said quickly, turning on my light. When I turned to face him he had a smirk on his face. He sat down with a sigh, " Oh honey that's my doing. "

I froze and my mouth opened a little in shock. A demon is what's haunting my house?! Damn and I just summoned him right to me. "Wh-what?" I managed to say, despite my mouth being super dry. "Yep. You and that guy moved in and I was told to scare the living shit outta you." He said, lying back on my bed as if it were his own. I can't even comprehend this. Awsten and Bren would flip if I told them this!!

"Oh.. I don't need you then I suppose."
" well now that you know about me I'm not going away. " he grinned, sitting back up. I bit my lip and say next to him. "What's your name?" I asked softly and held my hand out, "I'm Ash Charm." He took my hand in his and smiled softly, "Gerard Way." He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. I blushed slightly and quickly took my hand back.

Oh boy this is gonna be one hell of a ride.