Chapter 48 - Sex Therapy 🍋

"I thought you said I would be better by now?" I asked curled up in bed.

It had been 5 days since the Black Market auctions and I was still coming down off the drugs I had taken. Needless to say I would never touch anything like them again. Nothing was worth the agony I was going through now.

"Everyone's different, I just said you might be better today." Dabi said pressing his bare chest against my back.

I moaned and felt my shivering body start to steady at the touch of Dabi's warm skin.

His hand ran around me and groped my boob. "Maybe you just need a good fucking." He said running his hand down from my boob and under my shirt.

He lifted my shirt and ran his hand back up to my boob as he started to play with the nipple. I couldn't help but moan slightly as he played with it. Against my will, my body began to move. I pushed my ass back into him as I grinded it on his firm erection.

"I feel like it's too risky, I still feel like crap." I groaned still rubbing back on him.

His hand that was feeling my boob made its way up to my neck still under my shirt. He ran his warm hand across my neck and then grabbed hold of it pulling my head back to his.

His lips brushed past my ear. "I can do all the work babe, your still a bit cold. I can make you feel nice and warm." He said seductively.

I want him so bad....

"Plus it's almost been a whole week, you wouldn't want me getting blue balls now would ya?" He asked running his hand back down from my neck to my boobs again.

"Your balls being blue are the least of my worries right now." I chuckled rolling over to face him.

He removed his hand from my boob so I could face him. He moved his hand up to my cheek cupping it. It was so warm. I moved my hand up to his and pressed it closer to my cheek. We looked into each others eyes for a moment.

I pulled my hand off his and ran it down his cheek and along his jawline. Suddenly my hand stopped and pulled away after feeling something missing.

"It happened ages ago, when I got these scars. It was the only thing I couldn't really fix. Well that and my skin." He rolled his eyes and planted them back to mine.

I pushed my fingers back along his jawline feeling the part that was missing. "Your missing a piece of your jaw? Can you tell me what happened? I asked not noticing Dabi had moved his hand from my cheek and down onto my waist.

He pulled me on top of him so I was sitting up. "My parents were in a quirk marriage, my father was trying to create the perfect hero no matter what the cost was." His hands glided over my thighs as I sat on him.

"I was their first child and my quirk was much stronger than my fathers. Only issue was my body wasn't able to handle the powerful quirk I was given. I was out training one day. I pushed myself too far, I couldn't control the flames." He paused for a moment.

I could tell he hadn't said that out loud before. The pain in his voice was heart breaking. I knew something bad had happened for him to end up like this but it still sucks hearing it.

He continued to run his hands over my thighs. "I should have died... hell I almost did. He promised that I would be number one hero, one day. Now I just want to watch the world burn from his flames."

"Shit, I thought I had a fucked up family." I said trying to lighten the dark mood in the room.

I don't think I know any hero's with blue fire... hell I hardly know any hero's...