Chapter 28 - Weak

"Time to get up." Dabi said opening the blinds and letting the light from outside in.

I made a loud hiss and rolled over facing away from the light. I pulled the pillow out from under me and shoved it over my head.

Dabi pulled the sheets off me and grabbed my ankles pulling me off the bed. I hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Owww what's your problem!" I yelled trying to get up.

"Hurry up get changed." He said walking into the bathroom.

"Why?" I asked picking myself up off the floor.

He let out an annoyed sigh. "I told you I would help teach you how to defend yourself didn't I? Plus you seem to be continuously getting yourself into situations where you need saving."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I said defensively getting up and looking through my clothes for something to wear.

"I'm not always going to be there to help you, nor is Frank." He said rolling his eyes at the Nomu name Toga and I created.

"Your telling me some hero's gonna beat up a defenceless girl? I don't think so." I said picking out some active wear and stripping off in front of Dabi.

"It's not the hero's I'm talking about." He said with a sigh.

Ohh he's right... all of the bad situations we have been in have been from other villains not hero's.

"Fine." I said putting on my sports bra, tights and tank top. "Whats the plan we wrestle on the bed? Get a bit hot and sweaty and you show me a few moves." I said walking up to Dabi tugging on his shirt.

He was wearing his white shirt without the jacket and some shorts I had never seen before... I didn't even know he owned a pair.

He clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth and shook his head. "Head out of the gutter babe, now take us to that shed we were at after we robbed the casino." He said flatly.

"Your no fun." I said closing my eyes and teleporting is to the shed.

I opened my eyes and let go of him.

I took a few steps back and playfully pulled my hands up to my face in a fighting pose. I jumped around him on the tips of my feet.

"See I don't need your help, I'm agile. I could snap you neck with a single kick." I joked.

"I highly doubt that babe. You look fragile not agile." Dabi let out a grunt and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Right, come hit me then." He said waving me over with his hands.

"You look fragile.. not agile..." I said mimicking his tone. "I'll show you." I said taking a few steps forward throwing a fist forward.

He didn't even bother to block it as it slowly hit his bicep and bounced off. He tried not to break out laughing at my attempted punch.

"Maybe we should start with some defensive moves first." He said with a sigh.

Must have blown him away with that last attack.

"Fine." I said shrugging.

He came over and grabbed my throat slowly picking me off the ground. "Okay get yourself free."

"Your ... your.. choking ... me." I tried to say through his grip.

I reached my hands up his arms but I was way to far away from his face to do anything. I kicked my legs out to try and hit him but again I couldn't reach him. I tried to pull his arms off my neck as I stated to gasp for air.