Chapter 75 - I'm a Bitch 🍋

I tried to control my breathing. "It's... Toyo... Toyoharu hes left..." I paused and processed what he just said. "Wait what did you think I called you?" I asked looking down between my legs.

Dabi quickly got up and pushed me out of the way so he could see out the window. He didn't answer me and instead just watched as Toyoharu walked out to his letter box and collected his mail before walking back inside.

Dabi reached out for his phone and messaged someone.

"See told ya I could multi task." I smirked. "But more importantly did you think I called you Toyoharu? Wait... is that your real name?" I asked with a dramatic gasp.

"No, why would I have a stupid name like that." He said still typing in his phone. "Besides who said Dabi isn't my real name?" He chuckled.

"Yeah and my real names enchantress." I joked.

"What's it matter what my name is?" Dabi shrugged as he threw his phone back to the side once he was done.

I thought for a moment. "I suppose it doesn't matter, I just feel like you don't want me to know."

"Maybe I don't." He said with a chuckle.

I pouted as I looked up at Dabi still crouched over on my hands and knees near the window.

"Your still look out." He said lifting my chin back up to the window.

Yeah, your the one that pulled me out of the way before remember...

"So we don't need to go after him?" I asked looking back out the window at his front door.

"Nope, just needed to inform Re-Destro what he's doing." Dabi said positioning himself behind me.

"Wow is the king of foreplay done teasing me already?" I joked turning my head around to see what he was doing.

"Your being a real bitch tonight ya know?" He chuckled grabbing the back of my head and roughly forcing it back to look out the window.

"Yeah, I know. I'm only being a bitch because I love how rough you get with me when I am." I chuckled. "Plus I know you like it."

I felt one of his hands grab my waist while the other felt over my wet opening. "You gonna start being a good little obedient girl?" He asked pushing two fingers into me.

I moaned against the window as it fogged up with my breath. He pushed the fingers deeper as his whole body rocked onto mine. His bare chest pressed against my arched back and the cold staples sent chills through me.

"I'd be lying if I said I could be a good girl. Bad girls have more fun." I said reaching down to feel his fingers that were inside of me. "Plus the stuff I want you to do to me is far from what a good girl would want."

Dabi hummed. "I suppose I do love a bit of a bad girl. What stuff are you referring to, I love it when you talk dirty." He said biting the side of my ear.

I rocked my hips back and forth, fucking myself with his fingers. "You have no idea how bad I wish I was fucking your dick right now."

He let me continue to rock back and forth as he kept his fingers in place. He added a third finger getting a pleasurable moan form me as I rocked back against him again.

His other hand roamed up from my hip feeling along my back until it made contact with the back of my neck. "I just love watching you get yourself off babe." Dabi said lowly.

Just hearing him talk was putting me over the edge. "I bet you say that to all the girls." I joked.

"Nope." He said giving the back of my neck a slight squeeze. "Just you. It's always been just you."