Chapter 92 - Over and over again

A/N: Another double chapter day!Because I love you all, and I love how much you all love this story!!❤️

Thank you so much for all the likes and comments!! I love reading them 🥰 enjoy!

Sorry for the chapter spam 😣

———————————————————

"Your eyes, they're...." Before I could finish he had pulled me into a hug.

Why does this feel so good.... he feels so warm...

I hugged him back and nuzzled myself into his chest. It felt like it was made for me, like his body could hold me like this forever and always protect me.

This time I could feel it. The warmth in my heart, like nothing I had felt before. No one I could remember made me feel like this.

Then it hit me.

"I loved you ...... didn't I?" I said into his chest.

I felt his arms tighten around me. But he didn't say anything.

Maybe it was the fact that I said loved as a past tense that hurt him, or the fact that I just didn't remember all together. But I didn't even know, maybe I still love him...

"And every time I don't remember you, it... it hurts you. I'm so sorry." I felt my eyes cloud up with tears.

Tears for a man I didn't know, who I might have known, who I might have loved.

"I know why your not telling me anything. I googled how to regain your memories after you have amnesia and it says that if you knew the person to not tell them what they used to be like. It's because they might try and be what you say, but they may still never get their memories back. That's why you won't tell me, and that's why you won't tell me your name right?" I asked still nuzzled into his chest.

"I'm sorry, Hawks is right. I need to let you go." He said kissing the top of my head.

But... I don't want you to let me go...

I closed my eyes and felt his kiss. He had done this before no doubt, maybe if we could just kiss or something... maybe I would remember.

I looked up at him from his chest. "Kiss me, please." I begged looking into his eyes.

Those beautiful blue eyes filled with sadness.

"You don't want that, trust me." He said easing his grip on me slightly.

"I do... I..." I paused.

Why do I want him... can I even explain it?...

"Since I saw you the other night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Wondering what you were to me. What we had? What I lost. But now I know, I loved you and you loved me. If you kiss me I might remember, it might help bring my memories back.. please I want to remember more...." Before I could continue his lips pressed against mine.

They were warm. My arms pulled over his shoulder and hung behind his head while he pulled me into him by my waist. This felt right, passionate, loving, everything but I still couldn't remember.

I opened my lips slightly and his tongue glided in quickly finding mine as they touched. It felt like maybe I had kissed someone before, maybe I was remembering a kiss with this man.

He pulled off slightly panting. "Do you remember?" He asked moving a hand up to lock into the hair on the back of my head.

I didn't want to lie, but I also didn't want him to stop.