Chapter 16 - Mixed Feelings 🍋

I knew he was lying but i went along with it.

I threw my head back onto the bed and let out another moan as he inserted his fingers in me. He did two at first before adding a third shortly after pumping them in and out. He reached his other hand up to play with my breast.

Ughhh why is he so good at this...

He kept pumping his fingers inside me and used his thumb to rub circles on my clit. I bit down on my bottom lip and felt my legs try and close. He held them apart and I could see his smirk from the corner of my eye.

"Ohh god!" I yelled with pleasure.

"Hold on babe were not done yet." He said removing his fingers and replacing them with his lips. He glided his tongue over my opening collecting the juices as he went.

I was uncontrollably moaning louder than before as I put one of my hands on the back of his head roughly grabbing his hair.

He started to thrust his tongue in and out of me and gently sucked me with his lips.

Why does this feel so good.... why..

"I'm gonna...." I tried to yell between my moaning.

I pushed his head down onto me pushing his tongue in the whole way. I finished all over his tongue and let go of his head completely out of breath.

He sucked me for a little longer before lifting his head up licking his lips.

"Ughhh." I said looking up at him before slamming my head back into the sheets.

He chuckled and slowly got off me standing over the bed. "How was that?" He asked knowing full well how good it was.

I finally caught my breath back and was able to speak. "It was pretty good I guess."

"Just pretty good?" He chuckled as he started to take his clothes off walking to the bathroom. "I defiantly felt that orgasim."

"Fine, it was better than pretty good." I said getting up from the bed.

"Wanna rinse off?" He asked as I heard the shower turn on.

Considering I have no underwear to get home in that's probably a good idea.

"Sure." I said walking into the bathroom.

I walked through the door and saw a naked Dabi showering. His back was to me and his head was under the water as he ran his hands back through his hair.

I opened the glass shower door and stood there like a pervert watching him. I slowly walked up behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

"Ahhhh." Dabi said kinking his neck back.

"Your so tense." I said feeling his back muscles.

"Am I?" He asked turning around to face me.

His hair was soaking wet and it lay slick down his forehead and neck. The water beaded over his naked body and it made the staples on his body shine.

Fuck he's so hot....

I laughed, "I dono maybe, I'm not a masseuse." I said playfully touching his chest now. "Just wanted an excuse to feel you up."

He looked down at me with a confused look on his face. "I don't get you." He said pulling me into the water so I could wash myself off. "I was a complete stranger to you like a week ago, yet here we are."

I looked down at my toes and wriggled then in the water. "If I'm behind honest, I also don't really get me. I should be scared, I was scared. But I think maybe I can get on board with what you guys stand for. It kinda makes sense ... kinda." I said thinking back to what had just happened at the party.