Chapter 106 - i love you...

A/N: Oh wow, this is the second last chapter for Mistakes! I just wanted to say a huge thank you again for reading my story!

I'll put in an (authors notes) extra chapter after the final one just too say my proper thanks and give you a couple of alternate endings... which would have ended the story a lot earlier.

Enjoy the last two chapters and I hope your ready for them ... love you all!

FYI- I've rewrote the last chapter about 4 times since yesterday ... so I'll try and keep to my deadline of Monday night ... but it's anyone's guess really... also the last ones a long chapter ... anyway.. enjoy

—————————————————————

I promise...

I gripped onto the vile tightly as I heard a loud bang coming from a few blocks over. I could just see the top of Machia's head over the buildings behind me.

Dabi!...

I shoved the vile into my pants pocket and ran over as fast as I could to try and get to the others. My heart was breaking for Toga but I knew that she would be okay by herself, she was much stronger than i was. But what she said to me before cut through.

She wasn't going to let anymore of her friends die.... well neither was I.

I was running so fast that the tears seemed to dry on my face as my eyes squinted shut. My hearing slowly began to come return as the ringing faded away. I opened my eyes again while I continued to run until I saw Machia.

But he wasn't the only one I saw.

Shigaraki looked beat up as Spinner rested him on top of Machia's head. Skeptic was still hunched over his laptop and Mr compress was standing next to him.

And then I saw him.

Dabi stood on the edge of Machia as he shouted down to the hero's below. I couldn't quite tell if he was angry or excited. But I knew that look, I just saw Toga give me the same one before.

I followed his eyeline to see who he was yelling at. There was a young boy with half white hair and half red standing on the ground next to Endeavor.

Shit... Dabi needed me and I wasn't there ... fuck!...

Endeavor looked completely defeated as he managed to speak. "Touya?.." he mumbled.

I looked back up to Dabi who had jumped off of Machia and launched himself at Endeavor. His blue flames engulfed him and I knew that it would end up killing him if he kept it up. Endeavor matched the intensity of Dabi's blue flames with his own red ones.

Fuck.. fuck...

Im no hero....

But if I could save anyone in this whole fucked up world of mine...

It would be him...

It was always going to be him...

I had finally made my way between them when dabi's eyes shifted to mine. The colour flowed back into them as they began to glow blue.

"(F/N)! MOVE!" Dabi screamed as he continued to fall to the ground.

I couldn't begin to describe how intense the heat was. Everything was just happening so quickly I didn't even know where to look. I went to run behind where Dabi would fall so I wouldn't be in the way, when steel cables came piercing through the sky and hit the ground around us.