Chapter 100 - Here's Johnny

Dabi turned around to face Spinner. "Why the hell did you let her go off on her own?" He said angrily.

"I... I was just about to come and see if she was okay." Spinner said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey! If he didn't let me come out here I wouldn't have got my memories back." I said pushing my head off Dabi's chest. "Thanks Spinner." I smiled at him.

He blushed and quickly looked the other way so Dabi wouldn't see. "Yeah whatever." He said quickly walking off.

"Did you get what you needed?" I asked looking up at Dabi.

He rolled his head back. "Not everything. Let's head back and see what the boss thinks." He said letting his grip on me go.

We walked back to the van while Dabi kept an arm around my wait. It felt nice, I missed this. As crazy as it sounded. I missed being a villain with the league members. I felt like I finally found a place I belonged, I had a purpose and a real family.

Toga walked up and opened the doors to let us in. I pulled out of Dabi's arm and hugged Toga. Before I had started to remember things about Toga but everyone still felt foreign ... but now everyone seemed to fit into place.

Toga gasped. "Wait! Do you remember me again?" She asked excitedly. "Like fully remember me."

I chuckled as I let her go. "Yeah, you almost killed me with sushi." I winked at her. "Only true friends try to poison each other."

"Yay! I like this you much better than the one that can't remember things." She smiled as we all hopped into the back of the van.

I chuckled and sat down with Dabi. "Me too Toga, me too."

We arrived back at the base and lugged the gear we stole down to the docs office. We were about to leave when I stopped Dabi.

"Wait, I want to ask the doc something." I said nervously to Dabi.

He nodded and waited by the door for me to talk to him. He lent back on the frame and folded his arms.

I turned back to face Dabi and cleared my throat. "Umm alone..."

He chuckled and rolled himself off the door and walked out. I turned back to watch the doc dig through the supplies we grabbed.

"Hmmm I'm still missing a human incubator pod. Did they not have one?" The doc asked looking up at me.

"Oh god, I have no idea. I don't even know what your talking about." I laughed.

"Hmm could you ask Dabi to try and source me one. I need one for Shigaraki." He said still digging through the boxes. "Wait I might even have a contact that has one."

"No worries doc.... Can I also just ask you a quick question." I said walking over to him.

I'm not usually a nervous person but I found myself rubbing the side of my arm anxious about asking my personal question.

He stopped digging through the box and looked up at me. "Of course." He said giving me all of his attention.

I wasn't sure how to ask, or if I should even ask this question. Part of me thought maybe it was best not knowing, but after Dabi half told me it didn't matter if we used protection anymore without explaining why.... I needed to know.

"I got my memories back." I said easing into the conversation topic.

"That's great to hear!" The doc said as he stood up straight.

He was short and his glasses were so thick it made me wonder if he was able to see anything without them.

"Yeah, I just had some questions about that night. The ugh night I...." I paused.