Chapter 41 - BDSM 🍋

He lay back onto the carpet pinned by my heel. The smirk that stayed plastered on his face only made me angrier.

"Or I'll grab that remote off you and finish myself off." I said removing my heel from his chest and pouncing for his pocket to try and get the remote.

He easily held me back and rolled us over so that he was on top.

"I really liked your answers you gave Hawks back there babe." He said pinning me to the ground.

I poured. "This isn't feeling like a reward yet." I said with a huff.

His thighs tightened around my waist as he ran his hands over my body suit. Just his touch was enough to send shivers through my body. It ached for him, longed for his touch.

"Please..." I moaned letting my body melt at his touch. "Please Dabi, I need you..." I panted.

He let his lips gently kiss mine before he trailed them down to my neck slowly sucking the side. I tried to push into his kiss but he was too quick to move to my neck. He pressed the remote turning the vibrator on again.

I continued to moan louder as I felt the vibration in my core. Dabi moves a hand down to rub over the vibrator phishing it against my clit.

"Ughhh yesss!!" I yelled pushing my head back into the carpet.

Dabi played with the lace that covered my stomach while he continued to suck my neck. I felt his tongue move over the smooth surface of my neck as he pulled off me.

"Can I..." he was about to ask before I read what he was about to say.

"Yes, burn it. I don't care just please hurry Dabi." I pleaded running my hands up to feel his chest.

I spread my legs slightly allowing him more room and waited patiently for him to remove this stupidly cute and impractical body suit.

He tugged at the lace along my bikini line running a finger between the fabric and my skin. I felt a warm sensation near my skin just below my belly button as I felt the body suit become loose.

"Have you always had this piercing?" Dabi asked playing with my bellybutton ring.

"Ahhha." I said quickly nodding hoping he would stop talking.

Is this seriously the first time he's noticed it...

"What other piercings do you have?" He asked running his warm fingers over my bellybutton ring to play with it.

Ughhh hes fucking doing this on purpose...

"Ughh like 8 ear piercings, my nose closed up and my bellybutton that's it... now please stop talking..." I groaned to the vibrator that was still going off inside me.

He chuckled, "You always complain about how you want to learn more about me, and here I am trying to learn more about you and you don't wanna talk. This is actually the quietest you've been since I've met you."

"And this is the most you've spoken to me since I've met you." I moaned at the end of my statement. "Dabi please, I'm losing my mind here..." I said panting again.

Ughhh I really wanna ask him questions too though.

His hand ran over my opening touching the vibrator which made my body spasm. He grabbed onto it and started to rock it in and out. Meanwhile I was just losing my shit ... but managed for string a sentence together.

"What.....what piercings do .... do you have?" I asked completely fucked at the point.

I can literally see all his piercings though ... but I felt somewhat rude for not asking