Chapter 71 - The Liberation Army

The phone cut out.

I looked around to try and read the room. A grin grew across Shigaraki's face.

"Gear up guys, we got an army to crush." He smirked as he adjusted his coat.

"But wait, let's think about this for a minute first. They have over a hundred thousand followers. We won't stand a chance!" Compress said loudly.

I'm sorry a hundred thousand..... against us 7 hahahahhaahhahahahaha... holy crap we're gonna die...

"Can we ask all the other groups we recruited earlier to help us?" I asked trying to help boost our numbers.

Shigaraki shook his head. "It needs to be us, we pave the way for the new future."

"We know nothing about any of them!" Spinner yelled in protest.

"And they seem to know a lot about us." Toga said in agreement.

I hadn't noticed but Dabi had walked away from us to make a call. I saw him and walked over to see what he was doing.

"Yeah I don't really care Hawks, if your not in Deika city within the hour you'll never meet the boss." Dabi said angrily to the phone.

Yeah cause he'll probably be dead along with the rest of us....

Dabi continued to talk on the phone while I walked over to our weapons room. I was looking through the guns while I saw Toga and Spinner head over to the knives.

I almost felt like I was taking the easy way out of this fight. Dabi sounded like he was already arranging Hawks to meet me somewhere in Deika city to protect me.

I swear I won't be useless this time... I'll help...

I grabbed a couple of guns and stored one in my back pocket and the other in a holster attached to my hip. I turned around and saw spinner leave, Toga was following closely behind. I walked faster over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around and gave me a grin. "You okay sis?" She asked with a smile.

I couldn't think of the right words so I just pulled her into a tight hug.

She chuckled. "Don't stress (F/N) we got this." She said returning the hug.

I really want to believe you Toga but we know nothing about these guys and they know everything about us....

She let go and skipped off to the others while I followed quietly behind her.

"Can you take us to Deika City (F/N)?" Shigaraki asked.

I nodded as everyone gathered around me. I closed my eyes and activated my quirk taking us to the edge of Deika City.

"Split up and take em out." Shigaraki said as he ran into the city.

The others followed and I sort of froze.

What am I doing?... I can't fight... I can barely walk straight without falling over ... oh god I'm gonna die...

Suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulders and give me a shake.

"Snap outta it (F/N) or you will get yourself killed." Dabi said as he stopped shaking me.

I nodded and watched as the others ran into the city.

Dabi pointed to a building and spun me around to face it. "Head over there and wait for Hawks." He said smacking me on the ass as he ran after the others.

"Ohh, okay." I said softly as I ran to the building.

It was an office building but it seemed to be empty. Actually the whole city seemed empty.