Chapter 102 - The Heros 🍋

"Jas? Oh my god, is that you?" I asked running over to her and giving her a hug.

She chuckled a little and hugs me back, we stay like this for a short while. I let go and look at her, just amazed she was actually here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

It's not that I don't want Jas here... it's just ... dangerous...

She turned around and looked at all the other members in the room along with us. "I guess the more I thought about it, the more I really agreed with the values the league and the liberation army stood for. I read that book and I dono, I guess... I get why you joined." She smiled.

I was in shock. I just kinda stood there with my mouth agape.

"It's not like I can fight or anything, like you guys." She chuckled. "And it's not like I actually have a quirk or anything. But living in a world where people with quirks feel suppressed wouldn't be nice. I can't imagine having a quirk and not able to use it unless your a hero. Like I didn't even know you had a quirk, till you disappeared that day you came to see me."

My face must have dropped when she mentioned my quirk.

Wow... I have so much to tell her...

"Oh are you okay?" Jas asked politely.

"Yeah!" I said quickly trying to hide the fact that I was upset. "I'm just happy your here. Listen I gotta go but will you have a coffee with me here tomorrow morning or something?" I asked.

She smiled again and nodded. "Of course, I'll see you then. Thanks again Toga."

Jas left and I continued to look around the main room. I spotted Hawks in the corner talking to Twice when Toga nudged me.

"What's on your mind?" She asked cheerfully.

I let out a sigh and continued to look at Hawks.

Dabi still thinks he can't be trusted... but I don't see why... he's literally done everything the leagues asked...

"Do you think we can trust Hawks?" I asked Toga.

She hummed. "I dono, guess so." She shrugged. "Shigaraki seemed to be impressed with him so he must be okay."

I snapped my neck back over to her. "Wait, he's meet Shigaraki?!" I said quickly. "When was this? Where was I?"

She chuckled. "You were in Dabi's sex dungeon or whatever it was."

I scoffed. "It's not a sex dungeon, it was just his room."

That we had lots of sex in... okay maybe it was a sex dungeon.... hmmm...

"Does Dabi still not trust him?" Toga asked.

I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"Does he still think he likes you or something?" Toga asked casually.

I frowned and turned to face Toga this time. "Wait what? Who likes me?"

"Hawks.... Dabi said ages ago he didn't like Hawks cause he just seemed to keep getting closer to you. And something about how your ex was a hero and he thought you might be interested in Hawks too." She shrugged. "Like maybe hero's are your type?"

Ha ... that's funny .... my type is anything but hero's thank you....

I laughed and slapped Toga on the back. "That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! No, I think we can safely conclude that Hawks doesn't like me, we have a mutual love of games but he sees me like an annoying sister. Nothing more."