Chapter 19 - Safe Word 🍋

"I hear a lot of talking and yet I'm not really feeling anything." I said pulling my other leg up out his shoulder.

"Your gonna want a safe word babe, better make one quick." He said licking his lips.

Oh man am I about to get fucked up?

I was slightly taken back by his last words. I thought for a moment.

"What was your ex's name again?" He asked unbuckling his pants.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Alex, why?" I said confused.

"There's your safe word." He said with a grin.

"How is that a safe word? Why would I want to yell out my ex's name during sex?" I chuckled.

There's no way I'm saying his name...

He took my legs off his shoulder so he could remove his shirt and get completely naked. "That's the point babe." He scrunched my shirt up melting it before ripping it off my body. "Ya know, cause I'm a fuck boy."

I made a little squeal when he pulled my shirt off. I had quite short, shorts on and just my everyday bra and undies nothing cute or special. I didn't really mind so much that they were about to get destroyed.

Maybe I'm gonna regret calling him a fuck boy...

I pulled him on top of me into a kiss. Our lips smashed together roughly as our mouths were fighting for dominance. Our tongues also roughly fought for room as I felt a heat building between my breasts.

Dabi had melted the bra I was wearing snapping the straps as he pulled it off me throwing it at the wall. I bit down on his bottom lip pulling it out a bit before sucking on it. He let me continue to suck on his lip while he reached down to my pants.

My breathing picked up as he ran a hand over my shorts. I felt the heat between my legs and he easily melted and ripped off my shorts and undies in one go. His warm hand found my throbbing heat and he started to push down on it rubbing his hand slightly.

He pulled me back into a kiss which again consisted of us roughly trying to eat each other's face. His hand continued to rub when I felt three fingers force their way inside me.

I screamed into his mouth as we continued to kiss. I felt his chest while he pumped the fingers inside me. He was trying to keep my legs open with his but he was getting frustrated as I pushed against them.

He broke the kiss, pulled his fingers out and got off me picking up something from the floor. He pulled some rope up and started to tie one of my legs to the side of the bed.

"Wait that's not fair, you know I'm into this shit." I sitting up on my elbows.

He stayed silent as he continued to tie the other leg to the other side so they were spread apart. I looked down at him between my legs and I saw that glow in his eyes again as he climbed up me with one more piece of rope.

I struggled playfully trying to not let him tie my hands. He easily overpowered me pushing them into the bed and tightening the rope around them. He pulled it over the top of the bed frame and pulled it tight causing me to get pulled up the bed extending my legs out straight.

He climbed back down so his face was in line with mine. He smirked as he pushed his fingers back inside me pumping them swiftly while adding a forth.  I started to moan while trying to arch my back.

He pumped his fingers in deeper pushing against me. I tried to back off his fingers but the ropes were pulled too tight.

"Reckon I can get a fist in there?" He said darkly.