➳ epilogue

"That's my son." Jeonghan dad said, patting his back.

"Oh, oh! You both could do all those matching outfits that couples do!" Jeonghan's mom said gleefully.

"Mom!"

"Oh come on, it's been forever since you had a boyfriend. Well, since he happened." His mom said, tone now more serious.

"I know, I know." Jeonghan replied.

There was a few more minutes of silence, before Jeonghan spoke up.

"Well, I gotta go!" He said, standing up to leave.

"Bye Hannie, have fun with your boyfriend."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes before smiling at his mom.

He was on his way to the coffee shop, and he was meeting with all of his friends there, including his boyfriend.

Which was you.

Jeonghan got in his car, and he drove towards the coffee shop.

_______

"Hey guys." Jeonghan greeted.

"Hey Hannie." You greeted back, and you stood up, hugging him.

"I told you that-"

"Shut up you hopeless romantic." You said to Minghao, sticking your tongue out at him.

Jeonghan held your face in his hands, and his free thumb was rubbing your cheek.

You pulled away after a few more minutes.

"So, what now?" Junhui asked the group.

"I dunno."

All of you recently graduated college a week ago, which ended in tears, even though all of you were inseperable.

Now that college was done, you had to get a job. But the problem was, you didn't know what job you'll get.

So currently you and your friends were deciding where to work at.

"I know, let's just travel around the world. Like what those people do, they quit jobs and travel." Seungcheol suggested.

"I wanna go to L.A." You said.

"Same."

"But for real though, thank God that I asked for (Y/N)'s name at the coffee shop last month." Jeonghan said, holding your hand.

"Yep, or else you'd still be single." Jihoon jokingly said.

"Coming from you? Please." You said, rolling your eyes.

You tried not to laugh while drinking the thing you ordered as Jihoon's face was down in defeat.

"Soonyoung's there tho." Vernon said, earning a slap from Jihoon.

"What?" Soonyoung asked, hearing his name.

"U-uh, i-it was n-nothing." Jihoon replied, fiddling with his fingers.

"Remember when we went to the desert? Let's do that once we go to L.A." You said, laughing. You remembered when you drove away whilst Soonyoung was yelling at the desert.

"Oh God, please no." Soonyoung said, as if he read your mind.

"Please yes." Minghao said, giggling at the memory.

You were discussing with the group about your future plans, jobs all that.

You noticed how Jeonghan looked at you like a piece of art, and you blushed at that.

Once again, you were happy that you finally confessed to him, and you were happy that you were finally his.

"(Y/N)?" Jeonghan rested his chin on his palm.

"Are we in a museum?" He asked you, an innocent smile in his face.

"No. Why?"

"Cause' you're a work of art." Jeonghan said, winking at you.

The entire group erupted in groans.

"Oh come on, Jeonghan!" Jihoon said, rolling his eyes.

You were the only one who smiled, and Jeonghan smiled back, looking into your eyes, and he had those spark in his eyes.

You will never get tired of Jeonghan.