➳ thirteen

"Can I drive you home?"

Jeonghan swore that he was about to malfunction.

"Hello? I'll take that as a yes." You replied to yourself. You opened the door for him and he got in.

"So, where to?" You asked him.

He then told you his address.

"Okay. Let's go." You said, turning on the engine.

[15 minutes later]

You were now driving on a highway. Jeonghan then spoke up.

"Hey, I like your hands." He said out of nowhere.

"Oh really? How so?" You said, trying to concentrate on driving especially because Jeonghan just complimented you and you wanted to kiss him right on the spot.

"It perfectly fits in mine."

You almost crashed when he said that.

"Oh, thanks I guess." You replied.

[10 minutes later]

You finally arrived at his house. You turned off the engine as both of you looked at his house. It was nothing special.

"You live with your parents right?" You asked him.

"Yep." He said, still looking at his house.

"Well, I'm gonna go now." He said, unbuckling his seatbelt and you unlocked the doors and he got out.

He waved at you and you waved back. You locked the doors again and you put the gear in drive. You were driving away and Jeonghan watched your car get smaller and once it disappeared, he went inside.

His parents weren't downstairs. Hm. They probably are upstairs. He went upstairs and he knocked on their door.

"Mom, Dad?" He didn't hear a response nut the door was unlocked. He opened it but they weren't there. Jeonghan looked everywhere in the house and he started panicking.

He then went downstairs and he saw a piece of paper on the kitchen counter.

We went somewhere Hannie, we left some money so order whatever you want and we'll be back tomorrow.

Jeonghan sighed in relief. He thought his parents were kidnapped or killed.

He then sat on the couch and he started looking through restaurants he could order from. He finally found a restaurant that fit his taste. He pressed on it and he placed his order.

[20 minutes later]

Jeonghan heard a knock on his door and he opened the door.

"An order for... Mr Yoon?"

"Yes. That's me." He smiled at him.

He then handed over the money and he thanked him before closing the door and setting the food on the table. He opened the packaging and he started eating when he received a text from you.

[9:30 PM] 

You:
what's up

angel_jeonghan. :
nothing much, i thought my parents were killed