➳ sixteen

All of you then walked out of Jollibee and to the minivans. Chan was looking over at the highway.

"Chan, we gotta go." You said to him.

"Wait." He said, looking at the cars zooming by.

"They're so fast." Chan said.

"I know, let's go." You said to him.

Chan just pouted.

You then got in and Chan followed. You turned on the engine and everyone put on their seatbelts and you locked the doors. Minghao was now the lead as you followed him towards the highway. It was only an hour left before you arrived at the place.

"I'm bored." Seungkwan said.

"Hmmm, Seungkwan?" Jeonghan asked him, turning back.

"Can you aggressively vocalize?" He asked him.

"What do you mean?" Seungkwan asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should try and hit high notes." Jeonghan replied.

"Okay."

So for the past few minutes of driving down the highway, Seungkwan has been singing non-stop.

"Okay Kwan, that's enough." Jihoon said.

Seungkwan then looked out of the window in silence.

"They're so fast." Chan said, looking at the cars.

"It's a highway for a reason." Soonyoung said.

"Oh come on! Stop being so mean!" Chan said, pouting and crossing his arms together.

"I know I know, I'm sorry." Soonyoung said.

He tried taking his hand but Chan refused to.

"Hmph." Chan said.

Soonyoung didn't know if he'd laugh or squeal.

[1 hour later]

Minghao then took the exit and you followed his car. You drove by some buildings and you finally arrived downtown.

"Wow. This city looks amazing." Jeonghan said.

"Yup. Be grateful that I found this online." You said to him.

After a few minutes of driving around, both you and Minghao arrived at the hotel. Both of you drove into the parking lot but were stopped by a guard. He was using a mirror to check the cars and a dog was sniffing around the cars. The guard then let both of you enter the parking lot and you both parked next to each other. All of you got out and got your bags and walked towards the front desk and you checked in. After doing so, the fourteen of you walked towards the elevator

"I'm so excited to go around this place." Joshua said.

"All of us are." Seokmin said.

Once the elevator arrived, all of you got in and Wonwoo pressed the button for the 24th floor. The elevator ride was silent and all of you then got off and there was a glass window that offered a view of the city.

All of you then admired the view and some took pictures. All of you then walked towards your hotel rooms. Unsurprisingly, you shared a room with Jeonghan and the others shared a room with their partners during the ferris wheel ride at the theme park.

You opened the door to your room and you were stunned since it had a view of the city.

"Wow." You said.