➳ twenty four

Classes started again, and you got up from your bed, walking down the kitchen.

You cat was waiting for you at the end of the steps, looking up at you with hopeful eyes.

"Morning." You said, walking over to your cabinet. You got her food and you poured it into her bowl. She happily started eating.

Meanwhile, you looked for something to eat.

There was a can of Spam in your cabinet, and you checked your refrigerator for some rice, and there was some leftover rice.

An idea popped into your head, and you grabbed the rice and the Spam that was in your cabinet. You opened the can of Spam, and you carefully cut it into thin pieces, you liked it that way.

You put some oil into the pan, and once it was hot, you put the Spam slices.

While waiting for the Spam to cook, you received a text from Jeonghan.

[7:20 AM]

angel_jeonghan. :
can you pick me up

You:
sure, where

angel_jeonghan. :
i'm at a convenience store near the university

You:
okay, i'll just eat

angel_jeonghan. :
okay ❤

You blinked multiple times, making sure you weren't seeing things. Jeonghan just sent you a heart emoji. Your stomach had butterflies and you smiled like an idiot at the text.

The Spam was ready, and you drained the oil, and you put some butter. Once it melted, you put the rice, stirring it occasionally, and you put some butter on top of the rice and you put some salt.

You finished cooking the rice, and you paired it with your Spam, and it tasted pretty good.

_______

You were driving towards the convenience store to pick Jeonghan up, and you noticed how Jeonghan's hair got a little shorter.

"Morning." He said, smiling as he got into your car.

"Morning to you too." You replied.

Once Jeonghan buckled up, you drove towards the university, and the traffic was fairly heavy.

You slowed down as more cars were starting to populate the road and before you knew it, you were waiting in traffic.

Since you were waiting in traffic, you decided to start a conversation with Jeonghan.

"Hannie, why did your hair become shorter?" You asked him

"Oh, I'm thinking about cutting it short and dyeing it brown." He replied.

"Oh." Your heart sank.

Will I never see his beautiful blonde hair again?

"Why?" Jeonghan asked you.

"I was just curious." You decided to answer with that instead of "nothing." since Jeonghan was pretty smart and he would be snoopy sometimes.