➳ eleven

"Mom, Dad, I like him."

Jeonghan's mom covered her mouth with her hands and his dad smiled at him.

"That's my son."

"Oh my God! So, when are you gonna tell him?"  She asked him.

A light pink dusted his cheeks.

"I don't know. What if he doesn't like me back?"

"I mean, It wouldn't hurt to try. But if something happens, we're here for you, okay?" His dad said.

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem sweetie." His mom responded.

He then left the room and he went back to his. He then drifted off to sleep, thinking about you.

[Morning]

You woke up, and you headed downstairs, and you wanted to cook a recipe you found online. You got the ingredients and utensils ready. You then started cooking. After you finished, you took a photo of it and you posted it to your story. You then took a bite.

"Mhm."

You then continued eating. After you were done, you finished washing everything and cleaning the table.

"Hmmmm, what should I do today?" You asked yourself.

You were bored, so you took a shower and you picked an outfit. You wore a white, long sleeved button down shirt, a bracelet, some khaki shorts and some sneakers. You got your keys and some other things and you put them into a pouch. You opened the gate and you got into your car and moved forward. You then closed the gate and you got into your car, putting on your seatbelt and locking the doors. You left the suburbs and you drove towards the beach. You first got on an on ramp, and you entered the highway. You drove in silence as you watched multiple cars pass you and switch lanes.

You stopped by a gas station and you went inside a convenience store. You got some bottles of water, some chips, some chocolate and some candy. You paid for everything and you walked over to your car and you arranged everything before you left and you entered the highway again.

Your phone received a text but you ignored it since, well, you were driving.

You saw the sign for your exit and you took the exit. You started driving past some small houses that faced the beachfront and you turned left to a parking lot. You then saw the beach and you opened your phone to check who texted you.

[9:20 AM]

angel_jeonghan. :
what are you doing

You:
i'm at the beach

angel_jeonghan. :
what? why didn't you tell me i shoupd've come with you :(

You almost screamed at the pouty face.

You:
honestly i don't know

angel_jeonghan. :
anyways what are you doing at the beach tho

You:
uh texting you?

You:
i'm supposed to be walking across the beach

angel_jeonghan. :
okay have fun! :)