➳ fifteen

You woke up early because of excitement. You immediately went to the bathroom to shower and you finished your morning routine. You then picked an outfit. It was a big blue-striped button down shirt, some jeans and white sneakers. You tucked in the button down shirt in the front. You checked your things for the last time and when you were sure that your things were arranged, you went down the stairs.

You said goodbye to Cuddles, kissing her as you put on your sneakers and opened the door. You walked over to your minivan. It was a Kia Sedona. You put your bag in the passenger seat and you made sure all the seats were down. You then got in the driver's seat and you turned on the engine.

"Wallet, check. Keys, check. Phone, check."

After making sure everything was in place, you opened the gate and you drove out of it. You then closed it and you got inside your minivan and you texted Minghao.

You:
hao i'm in my car already

xuminghao_o:
okay i'm also in the car see u there

You then closed your phone and you started driving towards the university. On the way there, another minivan pulled up next to you and you automatically knew that it was Minghao. It was also a Kia Sedona. You then arrived at the university parking lot and Minghao drove behind your car. You then saw 12 boys standing there, holding bags and suitcases and they were wearing pretty nice outfits.

You got out of the car and you greeted them. They all were shocked at the cars.

"Morning. You guys ready to go?"

"Wow, your cars are so," Seungkwan said.

"Yep. These cars are pretty luxurious." Minghao said as he stood next to you.

"I'm more than ready." Jeonghan gave you a reassuring smile.

"Stop being so cute Hannie, or I'll kiss you." You said to him, smirking as you walked to the back of your car. Minghao then walked back to his car.

Jeonghan blushed at the sentence and the nickname. The only people who called him "Hannie" was his parents. The other boys stood there with dropped jaws. They then walked over to you.

"Okay, so, pick which car you're gonna go to." You said, pointing to your car and Minghao's.

Some boys went over to Minghao and some stayed with you. You helped them put the luggage at the back of the car and some got in. Woozi was the last one at the back and he closed the sliding door and Jeonghan went over to the passenger seat.

"Jeonghan, wait." You walked over to the passenger seat, getting your bag and you walked over to the back and put your bag inside. Jeonghan then got in.

You closed the back of the minivan and you walked over to the driver's side and you got in. Jeonghan saw you and he blushed and looked away. You then looked who got in. The car contained Seungcheol, Seungkwan, Woozi, Soonyoung and Chan.

"You guys ready for the roadtrip of your lives?" You asked them.

"Yes!!!!" They all cheered.

"Okay, put your seatbelts on." You told them and everyone put their seatbelts on and you locked the doors.

"Okay, Let's go!!!" You said, putting the car in drive and you followed Minghao's car out of the parking lot. The both of you then started driving towards the freeway. You then asked them something when both of you were at a stoplight.