➳ twenty five

"Mom, Dad, I'm home." Jeonghan said, kicking off his shoes.

"Hi Hannie." His mom said, smiling at him.

Jeonghan went upstairs to change and put his bag in his room. Once he finished changing, he went downstairs to join his parents.

"Can I ask you guys something?"

"What is it, son?" His dad asked him.

"Can you guys help my friends for a festival? We have to make a stall, and we'll have to make snacks and drinks so that the lower batches could buy something." Jeonghan explained.

"Hm, what are we going to do?" His mom asked him.

"If the line is long, you'll have to help us take the orders." Jeonghan finished.

"Okay, that's easy. When will this festival thing start?" His dad asked him.

"A few days from now." Jeonghan replied.

"I see."

They ate in silence, and his parents asked him how the trip went, and Jeonghan replied that the trip was amazing. Once they finished eating, Jeonghan went upstairs, did his nightly routine before plopping onto his bed.

He opened his Instagram and he scrolled through it for hours before finally sleeping.

[8:00 AM]

You, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jihoon and Seungcheol were now walking towards the office, to sign the forms. Jeonghan put an arm your shoulder as you walked down the hall.

"Pst. Should we set them up?" Jihoon asked Joshua and Seungcheol who were behind the two of you.

"No. Let them." Seungcheol replied firmly.

"Okay..." Jihoon continued walking down the hallway.

You finally arrived at the office, and you knocked on the door, and you heard a "come in" and you opened the door.

There was a middle-aged man sitting there, checking some papers. You all politely greeted him.

"So, you're all here to sign the forms?" He asked all of you.

"Yes, sir." You replied.

"Okay, what will you sell?"

"We'll sell some snacks, and he'll prepare coffee." You said, pointing at Jeonghan.

"Okay," He handed some papers.

"Put your name, year, the date, the name of your stall, what you will sell, the people in your team, and your signature." He said.

You all signed the papers, and you handed them. He thanked all of you before the five of you exited the office.

"Okay, so we'll print the posters tomorrow." Joshua said to Jihoon.

"Okay, see you!" Jihoon said, waving at your group.

Seungcheol and Jihoon split from your group, and the three of you walked towards your class. Jeonghan sat down on his seat, and you headed over to Mingyu with Joshua.

You sat down and waited for your professor to arrive and start class, but surprisingly, he didn't arrive.

The PA system suddenly gave some static, before it was cleared and a voice spoke.