➳ fourteen

The both of you were now holding hands, laughing as you both ran down the hallway, people in other classes were looking at the both of you, but both of you didn't care.

"Wait. Is that Jeonghan and (Y/N)?" Soonyoung asked himself, confused.

"What are those two doing?" Vernon looked out of the window.

"The hell?" Jihoon said, hearing both of you laugh.

"I hope they get caught." Minghao said.

"OMG, they're so cute." Seungkwan said.

The both of you entered the bathroom, and luckily, it was empty. Jeonghan entered a stall and you waited for him. You were looking at yourself in the mirror. You then heard the toilet flush and Jeonghan left the stall. You were leaning on the wall.

"So, do you know where to go for the road trip?" He asked you as he was washing his hands.

"I don't know." You chuckled. He chuckled too.

"(Y/N), you know...." Jeonghan turned over to you and he started walking towards you.

"Yeah?" You asked him.

"Do you like someone at the moment?" He was now too close for comfort.

"W-what?" You asked him. His face was literally inches from yours.

"I said." Jeonghan then leaned into your ear and whispered.

"Do you like someone at the moment?"

The tone of his voice made your knees weak, and blood rushed south.

"N-no..." You replied, breathing getting unsteady.

"Really?" Jeonghan grabbed your chin and he made you look into his eyes. His gaze was intense, you could feel your legs getting weaker.

"I-I d-don't..." You replied, your voice getting smaller.

"Okay!" Jeonghan got off you and he smiled at you, his dominating aura vanishing into thin air.

Both of you then walked out of the restroom, and you stayed quiet, processing what just happened.

Jeonghan chuckled silently.

"So, (Y/N)..." Jeonghan spoke up and you tried to look at him.

"Y-yeah?" You asked him. He was literally the same guy who whispered into your ear.

"I'm excited for this road trip. We'll get to know each other." He said.

"M-me too..." You replied.

Stop stuttering for God's sake! You thought to yourself.

"(Y/N), can I tell you something?" He said, and both of you stood in the middle of the hallway.

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE GONNA CONFESS" Soonyoung said, he was slapping the shoulder of the boy next to him. The entire class was looking out of the window. Even the professor.

"I'm so happy I met you. Really." "I'm happy I got to know you and your friends, they're really interesting." Jeonghan said.

"Me too. I'm happy I asked for your name at the coffee shop. Your friends are super nice." You replied.

He smiled at you and both of you continued walking down the hallway.

"Oh, come on! I thought that they're gonna confess!" Soonyoung's professor said.

"Same! Jeonghan's such a chicken." Another person in Soonyoung's class said.

The both of you walked towards your class and when you opened the door, everyone was looking at both of you. You feel a little shy that a lot of eyes were on the both of you. Jeonghan walked in first and he sat down on his seat whilst you headed towards Joshua and Mingyu, they were also staring at you.