➳ twenty

"This place is huge."

All of you stared at the interior of the mall. It had multiple floors, glass railings, there were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the mall echoed a beautiful sound of a piano playing. The fourteen of you then continued walking down the mall, looking at the shops you all passed by.

"I feel like a shirt can cost more than a house in one of these shops." Mingyu said.

"Where are we gonna eat though?" Jihoon asked.

"I'm scared to eat. What if is costed more than the Kia Carnival?"

"Oh come on. The mall probably has a 'cheaper' part." Jeonghan said.

The group then walked across the mall, and some people gave your group glances but forget it, all of you were used to it. You all ended up in a food court and some sat down while some ordered food from different stalls.

______

"Mhm. The food here is actually pretty good." Seungcheol said. The food court was packed with people and chatters spread across the entire food court.

"If I'm gonna get lost here I will just break down and cry." Jihoon said.

"I mean, yeah. This place is so far away from home and you probably won't be able to go home." Soonyoung said.

"Will you take me home?" Jihoon asked him and the entire table fell silent.

"Of course." Soonyoung replied with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you." Jihoon replied, smiling back at him. The group then continued eating and Seungkwan kept side-eyeing the two. Soonyoung then fed Jihoon some of his food and Jihoon did the same with him. All of you now finished eating and cleaned up your tables. You then went out of the food court.

All of you ended up in another building, it looked much more "cheap". The shops were actually pretty decent looking. Not too cheap-looking, not too luxurious.

"This place is huge. Chan, how many parts does this mall have?" Jeonghan asked him.

"I dunno. Maybe four to five, I guess?" He replied.

"Hoping we don't get stuck here for hours and we'll never be able to go home."

The group then went into some shops, splitting into smaller groups while doing so. You were currently at a shop that sells soap, bath bombs and other skincare related products.

"These soaps are... interesting." Vernon said, looking at one that had a yellow-greenish color.

"Wait, we have a bath tub in the hotel, right?" Vernon asked.

The staff's faces lit up, thinking that they could sell their products to their customer.

"Oh my God, yeah." Jihoon replied.

The boys then called over the rest of you, and all of you picked your bath bombs. The staff had a huge smile on their faces, happy that they sold a lot of their product. All of you then left the store and continued on exploring.

"Is that rock candy?" Soonyoung asked, pointing at a store on the right.

"Hm, frankly, yes." Jihoon replied.