➳ two

All 7 of you were walking through small roads, each of you partaking in a conversation.

"I'm so excited!! Aren't you excited too?" Chan asked excitedly.

"Yep." You replied.

"Aww, you don't seem excited." Chan replied with a pout.

You smiled and you ruffled his hair.

"I am excited, I'm just not the type of person who shows their emotions easily."
You replied.

"Okay." Chan replied hesitantly.

"Dude, it's my first time visiting a coffee shop again, ever since Starbucks." Vernon said.

"Yeah, I just hope they don't offer that Vanilla Frappucino drink again." Joshua replied with a laugh.

"Personally, the Chocolate Chip Cream is my favorite." Joshua added.

"Mhm." Vernon replied.

"Let's pick a place where there's only a few amount of people." Jihoon said.

"Hmm, how about the third floor? I heard that behind the bookshelves there's a secret library." Jun said.

"I don't know if we're allowed there." Mingyu said.

"Imagine if someone who worked there was in our class." Jihoon said jokingly.

"That seems possible." Jun replied.

"We should befriend them." Mingyu added.

Once all of your conversations stopped, you guys exited the small roads and into a busier street.

Cars zoomed past and people were walking left, right, any other direction you could think of.

"There's a lot of people already." You remarked.

"Imagine how much more people there would be once we reach the intersection where the shop would be located." Jihoon added.

[20 minutes later]

You guys were stopped at a stoplight when Mingyu spoke up.

"Back in my day, we would run across the street without looking." Mingyu said.

"Did you get hit?" Jihoon asked while trying not to laugh.

"Nope. I'm too handsome to get hit." Mingyu said with a playful smirk.

Jihoon pretended to gag.

"But for real, at least you never got hit. That handsome face of yours doesn't deserve to get injured." Jun said.

"Are you flirting?" Mingyu asked Jun.

"Huh? What? No way." Jun said while panicking.

"You do you." Mingyu replied.

The light turned green and the 7 of you crossed the street.

"So we walk straight and we turn right." You said.

The 7 of you passed by some pretty high-end shops, each containing a modern and sleek facade.

"Wow. I feel so poor while walking here." Vernon remarked.

"If this is how high-end the stores look, imagine how the coffee shop would look like." Jihoon said.

______

"Andddd, we'll turn here." Mingyu said.

You guys turned the corner, and there was
the coffee shop.

The shop contained large glass windows, and people filled all 4 floors of dining space.

"Wow." You said.

"Wow indeed." Joshua added.

"Let's go." Jihoon said.

All 7 of you entered the shop and were greeted by a sign with large letters that said, "𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒™".

All of you walked further into the shop and all of your jaws dropped.

Multiple dining chairs lined up the windows, people lining up at the counter, chatters filling the space and most of all;
the center of the shop contained a space wherein a large waterfall was located, sealed in a glass chamber.

"Oh my god." Jihoon said.

"My wallet is crying already." Jun said.

"Don't you think we should move out of the way?" Mingyu suggested.

"Oh, sorry." You said.

The 7 of you waited in line while you and Joshua were chatting together. You recognized multiple people. They were from your university.

"I'm scared." Joshua said.

"Why?" You asked him.

"How much will the drinks cost?"

"Hmm."

"Oh no." You realized.

"Yep."

"My mom is gonna kill me." Jihoon said.

"Uh, you know that you're in university, right? You're technically an adult." Vernon said.

Jihoon glared at Vernon.

"K, sorry." Vernon said.

All of you reached the counter and the cashier greeted with a smile.

"What would you like to order?"

The 7 of you placed your orders, and Vernon added the flatbread pizza he was talking about earlier.

Mingyu then paid everything, suprisingly, the food and drinks were a decent price compared to what all of you expected.

"Someone's gonna go down to get the flatbread pizza Vernon ordered." Mingyu said.

The 7 of you then got your drinks and all of you were deciding where to sit.

"Hmm, should we go to the 3rd floor?" Chan asked.

All 7 of you agreed to do so. Luckily, there was an elevator.

You and your friends then entered the elevator. The elevator offered a glass window, wherein the fountain could be seen.

"I swear to God if this place gets bankrupt or demolished." Jihoon said.

The 6 of you chuckled at Jihoon's statement.

You then got out of the elevator, seeing multiple bookshelves lined up on the walls.

You and your friends finally found somewhere to sit, located by the window and between two bookshelves. The window offered views of the city street below, and the view was greeted by another building.

"I'm gonna post some pictures." Mingyu said, taking out his camera. He took pictures of his food, the fountain, and the view outside of the window.

"Wow, this actually tastes good." Chan remarked.

Vernon took a sip of his drink and he eyes widened at how perfectly blended the drink was.

"Joshua, this is better than Starbucks." He said.

"Yep." Joshua said, while taking a sip.

The 7 of you sat there in silence, taking sips out of your drinks.

"I'm gonna check on Vernon's 'pizza'." You said, standing up.

"K." Vernon replied.

You then entered the elevator, admiring the waterfall.

You then got out and you waited at the end of the counter.

You were scrolling through your phone when someone spoke up.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The person asked.

"Yeah, about the-"

What?

Your jaw dropped when you saw the person in front of you.