➳ seven

"Do you like him?"

Jeonghan froze as he remembered all the times he talked to you. From finally asking what your name was to studying with you and his and your friends at the secret area in the library, sure you were good friends already, but what if this friendship turned into something more? Jeonghan's head spun with all these questions filling his mind.

"What? Nope. He's just a friend." Jeonghan sucessfully said without stuttering.

"But Hannie, if you ever told us that you like him, don't afraid to tell us, okay?" Jeonghan's mom said with a sweet tone.

"Yeah son, your mother and I will always support you." His dad said, smiling.

"Thanks." Jeonghan said, and they ate in peace.

[30 minutes later]

Jeonghan got out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He then looked for something to wear and he finally settled with a pink-colored pajama set.

He plopped down on his bed and he opened his Instagram and he immediately went to your profile, clicking the follow button immediately.

He scrolled through his phone and his phone produced a "ding!" and he looked at the notification. It was a notification that said that you followed him back.

He then received a DM from you.

[8:30 PM]

You:
Hey

angel_jeonghan.:
what's up?

You:
nothing much.

angel_jeonghan.:
I like your pictures

You:
really? *blushes*

angel_jeonghan.:
i wanna be evil because i'm bored

You:
lol

You couldn't see it, but Jeonghan was smiling the whole time he was texting you. He really wondered, does he like you? Jeonghan closed his phone and he almost screamed into his pillow.

[The next morning]

"Where is he?" You asked, confused.

"Maybe he's running late?" Joshua said.

"Why are you so worried about him anyways? Is he your boyfriend or something?" Mingyu asked you.

"Shut up, lamp post." You replied.

"You have no right to be like this when I was here for you in your darkest times." Mingyu replied back, annoyed.

Jeonghan entered the room, and he rushed towards his seat. His hair was a mess but forget that, he looked beautiful as always that you wanted to cry. You let out a sigh of relief that Jeonghan made it to class.

"There's your boyfriend." Mingyu said. You ignored him and you walked over to Jeonghan.

"What happened?" You asked him.

"I'm sorry. I woke up late." Jeonghan said looking down, pouting.

FJWJSJZHSBSBAB JEONGHAN. You almost screamed.