➳ twenty two

The four of you walked over to where the laugh was coming from. You turned to an aisle and there Jihoon was.

He was laughing and pointing at Soonyoung, who was wearing an extremely large hat that looked super mischevious.

"What's happening?" You asked them two.

Jihoon wiped the tears off of his face and he took a deep breath, still recovering from laughing too hard.

"He saw that hat and it just looks so silly on him." Jihoon said, smiling.

"How do I look?" Soonyoung asked the four of you, he had a mischevious smile on his face.

"You look dumb." Minghao said, causing the group to erupt in laughter. Jihoon's laugh was the loudest, making his laugh echo across the shop.

After laughing for minutes, you all calmed down and you wiped the tears from your eyes, and Soonyoung put the hat back on the rack. They joined you and you looked for the other boys.

You found them and all of you left the shop, and you walked down the sidewalk.

"Why was Jihoon laughing super loud?" Mingyu asked the group, causing you, Jeonghan, Minghao, Junhui, Soonyoung and Jihoon to laugh.

"He was wearing a super big hat, and he looked dumb in it." Jihoon said, laughing.

"Oh, okay." Mingyu paused. "Jihoon, your laugh was super loud."

"I know." He replied.

The fourteen of you turned a corner, and the sun was starting to set. Cars were turning on their headlights and there were multiple sports cars parked on the side. Jeonghan approached one of the cars, looking at its features.

"What do you think would happen if we stole these cars?" Jeonghan asked, a smirk plastered on his face.

"We'd probably pay millions, IF we crashed the car." You replied, and Jeonghan left the car and you continued walking down the street. You found a restaurant and you all entered for dinner.

The waitress provided the menu and you looked at the food. It was a fine dining restaurant and the food looked good.

After deciding on your orders, you ordered and you waited for the food.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"When are we going to leave?" Jeonghan asked you.

"Tomorrow." You replied.

"Okay, I'm going to miss this place." Jeonghan said, looking out of the restaurant's windows.

"We can go back here next break." You said.

[1 hour later]

All of you were heading back to the hotel, it was currently quarter to seven. The streets were filled with cars, and traffic began piling up, so you hurried to go back to the hotel.

You turned to a busy street, there were cars in every lane, making you groan in frustration. The traffic was pretty fast moving though.

You were stopped at a red light and Minghao was in front. You looked left and right, and there were cars in both directions. The light turned to green and the cars started moving.

It was only a few more minutes until you reached the hotel, making you drive a little faster, yet the streets were packed with cars.

Tail lights and headlights scattered blocked your vision and you continued on following Minghao to get back to the hotel.

[15 minutes later]