➳ eight

The man then finally handed the ice cream to Jeonghan. He then gave the money and he pretended to snatch the money back before laughing and giving the payment to him.

"Here you go." Jeonghan gave you your ice cream as both of you started walking away from the ice cream cart.

Both of you were walking while eating your ice creams. Jeonghan was eating happily and you finished yours, eating the bottom of the ice cream cone as you did so.

"Hey, (Y/N), do you like someone at the moment?" Jeonghan asked you, he was no longer holding his ice cream, you assumed that he finished his.

You chewed on your bottom lip, trying to look for an answer.

"I-"

"Because my parents said that if I like someone, I shouldn't hesitate to tell them."

"O-oh, I see." You interally took a sigh of relief.

"Hmmm, I wonder who I'd like." He said, looking up at the sky.

I want to be yours.

"Oh! I could go on dates with that person and I could cuddle with them." Jeonghan said excitedly.

I want to be that person.

"Yep. You'll find them soon." You said, chuckling somewhat bitterly.

Both of you then walked in silence, and the sun was starting to set. You could see how beautiful Jeonghan's honey-like skin looked like while being coated under the sunlight. You could see how the sun highlights every beautiful features of his.

"Hey, can you take a picture of me?" Jeonghan said, handing you his phone.

"Sure."

Jeonghan then looked over to the right, his hand was over his eyes, as if he was shielding the sun from his face. You snapped several pictures and Jeonghan went over to you to see the pictures.

"Wow, these are really good, thanks (Y/N)!" Jeonghan smiled. If only he knew that smile would cause your heart to clench tightly.

Both of you then looked around for a place both of you could eat at.

"Look!" Jeonghan said, pointing out a restaurant that caught his attention.

"Should we?"

"Okay, Jeonghan." You said, smiling.

Both of you then entered the restaurant, both of you sitting across each other. After looking through the menu, both of you then called the waitress over and you placed your orders. She then left.

"Hey (Y/N), you know those things couples do at restaurants? They take pictures of each other and they might upload to their stories?" Jeonghan asked you.

"Yeah, I've seen some people post theirs."

If only the both of you were couples.

But both of you are just friends. Yeah. Friends.

The waitress arrived with both of your food and you thanked her.

For some reason, you took a photo of Jeonghan scrolling through his phone while his food was in front of him. You posted it on your Instagram story and you tagged him and you captioned it.

"night out with jeonghan"

You closed your phone and Jeonghan also set down his phone and both of you started eating.

But what you didn't know, is that Jeonghan took a photo of you typing in your phone whilst your food was in front of you. He posted the photo to his story.

𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒™ • 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara