➳ six

Wonwoo immediately rushed over to the books, scanning all of them. He saw multiple books that he read in the past, assuming that these books were donated as a way to make a mini "library" for the people in the shop. The books were mildly covered in dust and Wonwoo brushed them off. He wanted to visit everyday.

The rest of you explored the place, some went to the bookshelves, the others went over to the window, others sat down on the couches, the others went up the stairs.

"What's up, evil bro." A voice said behind you and you looked behind you. It was Jeonghan.

"Your shift is done?" You asked him.

"Yep. The place looks beautiful." Both of you scanned the area. You and Jeonghan then went on your different ways to explore the area.

"Imagine if I dropped a book on your head."

"What?" You looked for the voice and you finally saw who said that. It was Jihoon. He was above you and he was on a mini walkway that spread across the ceiling. There were also several boys who were walking across the walkway, making the wooden flooring creak as they did so.

"Guys! Take a look at this." A voice said, and it was coming from upstairs.

All of you headed towards the stairs and to the person who yelled.

There was a opened door and light was shining through it. A boy was standing in the middle and he was waving. It was Seokmin.

One by one, you and the other boys entered through the door. It was a balcony that had multiple seats and cars honking can be heard. The cool wind also danced around the balcony and the city. The balcony was on the same level as some apartments, causing you to see multiple figures walking through their apartments. Looking to left, the view offered buildings that lined up the street and the sky peeked through the buildings.

Mingyu and Minghao then took multiple pictures.

"Look." Wonwoo pointed towards the street below.

"Wow."

A very long lined filled the sidewalk, looking for the source, the line lead into the coffee shop.

"Good thing we got here earlier." Seungcheol said.

All of you then entered the library.

All of you picked where to sit among the tables. The sound of zippers opening and textbooks being set down echoed across the enclosed area.

You were sitting at the table that contained Jeonghan, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Chan and Vernon.

"You know, I have tiger themed pens." Soonyoung said, opening his pencil case and holding up three pens.

"I'm pretty sure you have tiger print boxers too." You said.

"I-" Soonyoung said, feeling defeated.

Jeonghan wasn't laughing though. He was looking at you and adoring you. How could he get any luckier? He had a friend that had an evil side like him.

He liked seeing someone being evil

He liked you being evil.

Jeonghan ignored the butterflies in his stomach and he asked you a question.

"(Y/N), How do you come up with these savage comebacks on the spot?"

"Oh, why, do you like it when I become evil, hm, Jeonghan?" You said with a teasing tone.

Silence filled the library, others were even looking behind them and into your table's direction.

Taken aback, a blush creeped on his face.