Yet Another Update. . .

[Hello Broken Beyond repair readers!

I hope you're all having a good day and excited for Christmas!

As you can probably tell from last week, I'm a little slow on updates. I don't want to be one of those authors whose always on hiatus and not posting regularly. I'm sorry to say that if you're reading this there will be no updates this week.

I really wanted to get a new chapter out and even double update on Christmas day as a bonus. But I don't know if that will be possible. As some of you may know, exams, midterms, state testing (whatever you want to call it) are coming up. Christmas is also sneaking up on me. I don't want to keep making excuses. The point is I'm going to be really busy and stressed the next few weeks, and don't know what will happen to the story. I might update I might not. It really depends if I feel up to it and have time. I'm upset I have to say this, but I might go on hiatus. . .

IT'S NOT SET IN STONE, but there's a decent chance I might.

Again if you're reading this of even my story(which is not the best) I am deeply thankful for you. It means so much for people to read and like my story.

So thank you for listening to my rant and being patient with me. Have a good day! : ) ]