[Arc 1.14]

"State the purpose of your system and the tasks you have." Maria went straight to the point as she met Alissa. Her looks were those of the sweet and delicate beauty, having the ability to make anyone dote on her.

Alissa could only smile as her clear voice stated, "The purpose for my system is to counterattack the white lotus towards whoever wronged the original body. You could say that my tasks are directly related to Miss Jadein."

"I see that you're part of the performing arts department," Maria smirked evilly.

Alissa understood what she meant, "When do you plan for the show to unveil?" A glimmer reflected in her eyes.

"One month from now. The purpose of enjoyment is at a festival, isn't it?"

The two women smiled understandingly at one another and planned to meet in their dorm during the night to scheme together before going their separate ways. Alissa attending to her classes while Maria sat in front of the computer screen once more.

[ Is Host confident that you'll be able to complete the Main mission one month from now? ]

"Pffftt...I'm very sure. Rose left many trails and evidence for me to expose her."

[ Then after? ]

"What else do I have to learn? I might as well drop out and focus on finishing my Side missions." She stated whilst typing quickly on her keyboard and answering a phone call.

While she did so, then did Shadow get a proper glimpse of her screen.

[ 'Oh, Host has been progressing well on the mission...' ]

Why does he feel like the purpose of him appearing is of no use ah?

He then disappeared and quietly hid in the corner of the ring space.